• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Thunderdome

Emperor
So who will be the first to build a Tiny city in QI ?
I would be up for the challenge since I had always wanted to try that out. The way I am going (with work and all), it'll probably take longer than the time we are going to be in an incursion for (lol). Guess I will have to tell myself, "collect when I get up; collect when I get off from work.. and pray it won't disrupt the cycle, else, I will have to wait until either time to collect again".
who will be the first to build a Maxy city in QI :rolleyes:
(= used all available expansions)
Somehow, I had a weird feeling those good prices will jump up once I click on the first 50 to be bought (so, I will just stick with doing the mini city)... then, there is that matter of impediment removal for those of us who are stuck with such.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So who will be the first to build a Tiny city in QI ?
I don't think this will be that rare. If it's "enough" to meet a guild's minimum, and the player has no interest in doing more of the feature than they're required to, it's probably the lowest effort option.

Maybe they'll opt for slightly more than tinytown. Because they'll have some quantum shards - and could plan around using those to expand and remove impediments in a fixed shape from season to season. And still just stick to repeating the same layout/progression over and over again.

Sounds to me like you could work on balancing your settlement a bit, then :)
I used a lot of my rubies that apperently won't come back until the whole championship is over.... 2 weeks or 3 months???

I'll probably get it by the end of this round, but it really sucks just waiting once or twice a day for collections to work on the actual settlement.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I used a lot of my rubies that apperently won't come back until the whole championship is over.... 2 weeks or 3 months???

I'll probably get it by the end of this round, but it really sucks just waiting once or twice a day for collections to work on the actual settlement.
You get some more every 2nd-4th milestone in the pass. Remains to be seen what will happen to them in between rounds in the same championship. By the text I expect them to just carry over until the championship ends, and then reset to what we had at the start.

You get some more every 2nd-4th milestone in the pass. Remains to be seen what will happen to them in between rounds in the same championship. By the text I expect them to just carry over until the championship ends, and then reset to what we had at the start.
This is why I joined beta lol. I expect your assessment will be what happens.

kaluha

Merchant
Inno, Is it correct that you have to start over building the city every season? So this city only lasts for 10 days?

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor

If you mean quantum shards, then at the end of the championship you will be asked to spend some more shards to get rewards in the chest that hangs at the top left

Last edited:

SirAlucard

Steward
Well, IMO Inno should remove the slogan "A free to play browser game". Because they're asking more and more for money on things, that shouldn't be monetized. They're destroying the combative aspect of the game with the monetization and in the end it's not the people and guilds with the best strategy, who will win, but those with the most income to spend on digital assets, that could be gone in a matter of one decision. And the new QI system shows all of these problems at the same time.

Last edited:

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
There should be no decorations but something else, for example "military statue" with a new design.
This would be more understandable for the euphoria.
And it would be better if all the buildings and units were completely new, taking over the AI, it's annoying and it looks "sloppy"

Otherwise giving quantum medals which will give expansions in the main city, while many players will be excluded from this function, is very bad.
It will be double punishment for those excluded!!!

kaluha

Merchant
I thought it was said explicit in the announcement that you have to rebuild your city every season.
But now I do not see this text anymore. Perhaps I made a mistake, so Immo, my question remains:

Inno, Is it correct that you have to start over building the city every season? So this city only lasts for 10 days?