• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Kronan

Viceroy
So.... just want to be sure

No fighting in QI will trigger the HC to use a charge, and evaluate potentially paying a reward, right?

No linkage to our city for that, either?

-Alin-

Emperor

No fighting in QI will trigger the HC to use a charge, and evaluate potentially paying a reward, right?

For the moment it seems it doesn't count for quests or HC.
Might happen in the future.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I wonder what the point is giving us all these strong new Spec Buildings with Attack and Defense %'s, only to remove GVG, and bring us this QI system where our Towns stats don't count for the troops? Was GE V and GBG too hard for players? <rhetorical question> ;)

anyways, so more bullet point feedback to my initial post:

additional Positive:
I will say I like to have to fight manually to save the troops.

additional Negative:
no timer on troop recovery, only shows amount of diamonds to heal.

I admit I was slow to notice this one... but Why is there a Quantum Pass prize bar for $25 ? just remove it and make a QI Buildings for sale, create a Vendor next to the Antique Dealer.. QI Dealer (boom that came to me in 2 seconds). Say Neo Colossus $200 one time payment and so on for all the buildings in this system. Why hide it at this point. Cause currently you want players to pay $25 every two weeks for about 35% of the rewards are Shards and Medal rewards that delete after the 2 weeks?

knuckle510

Farmer
I wish you can see other guildies City in that Quantum city thing like you can in normal mode..lol That would be cool to see how others are setting up

Dessire

Regent
You know the worst part? We all know this new feature sucks at everything, Innogames did not even asked us for which type of features we would gladly accept, Innogames knows all of this and it wont do anything to delete everything related to QI and create something trully enjoyable, challengeable, where all guilds can compeete agains each other.

Vimesfan

Merchant
Baking Sudoku Master
I know. This is the right decision. Collecting 10 hours is also excellent. With frequent collection in this mode, it would be necessary to sit constantly. And so I collected it, spent it on the map and was free for 10 hours. Great. There is time for the fields and other important matters. I am very pleased with the new regime and that this vile GvG has finally been removed.
I'm very sorry you think GvG is vile. I fully realize that it was not a feature used by the majority of players. But to call something vile that has kept some of us in the game for years sounds rather harsh.

Competing head to head is a vital part of many sports and many games. GvG was one opportunities to face off with your competition in real time, making rapid decisions based on what the other guilds are doing. I have made many friends over the last 7 1/2 years that I've been involved with GvG, including many who have been on the opposing side at one time or another. I and many of those friends will miss that kind of action.

Are military units given as rewards in QI, or is the idea that if you don't produce the type of unit needed for certain battles, you let other guild members fight those battles? I only have 3 Artillery units that were part of the initial complement. If they are injured during a battle I have to wait until they recover before I can fight another battle requiring artillery.

Traveler64

Squire
Let's talk about how rewarding the championship rewards are - 5k FPs for #1, which for 80 members becomes 400k. Even a guild placed at #20 gets 80k.

Last edited:

Ice bear

Squire
Please Quantum settlement will be for next round and next round..or i will must start from begining always?
Thanks.

MATR

Squire
currently you want players to pay $25 every two weeks
Quantum pass lasts for the whole championship, 6 seasons at 2 weeks each, 12 weeks total/ 3 months
I only have 3 Artillery units that were part of the initial complement
Everyone got 4 to start, you can build more in your mini city if you picked ballista as one of the two type of military buildings you wanted to make. If you picked 2 others like I did then you are chit out of luck until next season.
Quantum settlement will be for next round and next round..or i will must start from begining always?
Quantum city gets nuked EVERY 11 days, you get to start over with a blank city next season.

CrashBoom

Legend
Everyone got 4 to start, you can build more in your mini city if you picked ballista as one of the two type of military buildings you wanted to make. If you picked 2 others like I did then you are chit out of luck until next season.
and everybody should select ballista

that is the best unit in iron age because it kills units without getting damage

MATR

Squire

No , NO HC charge in QI, no military boosts from everything in your main city EXCEPT: forgotten temple and tourney grounds give military boost in QI.
You don't use anything from your main city EXCEPT Diamonds, no troops, no coins or supplies, nothing in your main city supplies or helps your QI city.

MATR

Squire
Does anyone know what happens to Obs Guild support now that gvg is gone. What is going to replace it or do we just loose a function of one of our GB?

Shelby GT500

Merchant
Let's talk about how rewarding the championship rewards are - 5k FPs for #1, which for 80 members becomes 400k. Even a guild placed at #20 gets 80k.
Merely illusory, as only a maximum of 80 players for each world will receive this prize. But to receive it, how many diamonds will you have to pay? How many hours of your time will you have to spend playing Colónia Cultural 2.0, sorry, IQ, to get that prize? How many hours of your life will you have to wait to take any action on this thing called IQ?
This thing called IQ is not open 24/24 hours, 7/7 days...
This thing, pompously called IQ, doesn't allow you to confront, individually, collectively and in real time, opposing guilds and players...
This thing called IQ completely ignores all the buildings you have in your city, making it a completely separate game from the rest of FoE. It's like starting a new game of...farmeville.
This thing called IQ will become repetitive, monotonous, boring week after week, month after month, year after year.
Is this what you want for FoE? Do you want it to be turned into a farmville, Legos or something like that? When the customer is not satisfied, they must complain. Unfortunately, complaining on national servers has little impact on InnoGames. All we can do is make our voices heard on this forum... where developers supposedly read what we write, even when we use Google Translate, just like me..