• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Arch1e

Marquis
If you have it right away, then this is not a strategy. You yourself will quit this game because of boredom. But the mode when you need to think about what to do and in what sequence is very good. There are bugs, but that's why we're testing here. Time is short and soon we will launch in living worlds.
Erm. You’re not getting it ‘right away’. You’re getting it over 10 days. Then you lose it. And then you rebuild it again. Meanwhile, you have to check in, produce, train and donate stuff, and then come back again in a while to do it again. Rinse and repeat. As for ‘bugs’, that is not the only thing raised here, testing won’t remove the basic illogical idea behind this, or the way it does not use your normal city or progress in FoE so far.

(Small) players who do not have forgotten temple or tourney grounds have a lot more difficulties in fighting. There should be more buildings that give fightingpower for quantum.
Don’t worry, there will likely be the same push for QI stats as there were for GE5, give it a few months after launch on live. Whether anyone cares by then, we will see.

sutech

Farmer
On the contrary to the above comment, I love the fact that this feature needs no months of pre-work like playing the GbG by building GBs, attack percentages, etc. Everyone starts off on the same playing field with no benefit from their cities and new players can just enter and start contributing equally to the ones that have been playing for a while. This is a much-needed mechanism in light of guilds enforcing completion of several GE levels and GbG actions which can get challenging if the player does not have a strong city.
Inno will shortly come up with a new type of attack - QI attack and the carousel of buying event buildings will start from the beginning....

kaluha

Merchant
"There are bugs, but that's why we're testing here. Time is short and soon we will launch in living worlds."
Look at this developer linked to innoGames selling snake oil here and trying to convince the herd!!!!!
Shame! Identify yourself as someone from Innogames! Or are you afraid of the reac
I do agree that it should be clear who is writing here. but I am also interested in the reasons behind the decisions the gamemakers make, (not every reason and not every decision :) ) because it can give a different view.
Now gamemakers, do not take this remark as a yes to react here a lot more on the reactions:rolleyes: (a bit more is allright by me).

And let's be honest: they worked hard to create this new item, and now get 18 pages almost only complaints smacking around their ears, within 2 days.
So I understand if they want to give some of their perspectives (if we agree is another option, haha).

I think the gamemakers should also understand that players are very passionate about this game, and it is more the frustration than flat-out rejection that is ventilated here, because it is the only way to have some influence on what the game can offer.

I think the players should concentrate on giving comments that help the gamemakers to make this a better game. Only saying the problems, is not enough. Give suggestions, directions of improvement for the problems.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Don’t worry, there will likely be the same push for QI stats as there were for GE5, give it a few months after launch on live. Whether anyone cares by then, we will see.
Just like the Q-colossus. Giving handsomely %:att_def_attacker_defender:, %:att_def_attacker_defender_ge: and %:att_def_attacker_defender:QI already. Well... at least if you wanna pay for it. Unlike events where you could get the special levels with quite some effort.
Inno will shortly come up with a new type of attack - QI attack and the carousel of buying event buildings will start from the beginning....
LMAO, they're gonna push out even more OP generalists buildings with %:att_def_attacker_defender: regular, GE, GbG and QI. Just like they're doing already with the Q-colossus. Money talks harder than their statements of wanting to split the 4 buffs to force players to make choices between them. Don't get me wrong, I don't complain they don't keep their word. As a generalist I'll benefit from it.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
First Inno say "1. Reducing Repetitive Tasks", but then they want us to keep rebuilding a town every 14 days ad nauseam.
Something is wrong here.
And they want us to buy 30fps frequently multiple times during events with that rival-guy... they don't like generalists they say, next thing they do is introducing something even more powerful for generalists...

CDmark

Baronet
Question about QS. After doing some Quantum Sleeping, I figured I would check in on the guild, some Quantum Snooping. They took a node after the one I attacked before my quantum sleep. I clicked it and it shows, 1500 move.

move on closed node.JPG

So, why would I have the options to move, pay 1500 Quantum Stopwatches to enter a closed node? I think I did yesterday. Went in, spent, then realized there was nothing to do, felt Quantum Stupid.

So, Quantum Suggestion, remove the move 1500 quantum stopwatches so people don't make mistakes.

Owl II

Emperor
Question about QS. After doing some Quantum Sleeping, I figured I would check in on the guild, some Quantum Snooping. They took a node after the one I attacked before my quantum sleep. I clicked it and it shows, 1500 move.

View attachment 10787

So, why would I have the options to move, pay 1500 Quantum Stopwatches to enter a closed node? I think I did yesterday. Went in, spent, then realized there was nothing to do, felt Quantum Stupid.

So, Quantum Suggestion, remove the move 1500 quantum stopwatches so people don't make mistakes.
:D The same question
I wanted to check the rewards for quantum actions on this node. But I only saw I was fooled by taking away 6,500 actions

jovada

Regent
Goods 1 ebony, 2 butchers, 1 legionnair and 1 ballista, bought 3 expansions with the shards (no more shards) and 4 amphitheatre to have enough happiness.

So after 10h enough supplies to buy 2 armies of each, once the armies we received are used , you only can buy 8 armies every 20h to do 1 or 2 fights a day. Or you wait a couple of days to buy multiple armies. After liberating 1 chest or 1 flag small guilds will probably see QI ends in 1 day and 3h or something like that hahaha. But no worries you can start it all over again with the next QI.

I love it ...........NOT

Shelby GT500

Merchant
Goods 1 ebony, 2 butchers, 1 legionnair and 1 ballista, bought 3 expansions with the shards (no more shards) and 4 amphitheatre to have enough happiness.

So after 10h enough supplies to buy 2 armies of each, once the armies we received are used , you only can buy 8 armies every 20h to do 1 or 2 fights a day. Or you wait a couple of days to buy multiple armies. After liberating 1 chest or 1 flag small guilds will probably see QI ends in 1 day and 3h or something like that hahaha. But no worries you can start it all over again with the next QI.

I love it ...........NOT
And then the developers want to make us look like idiots. Sorry, worse than that: paying idiots... But will anyone ever buy diamonds to spend in this cultural colony 2.0, disguised as IQ? :p:p:p:p:p:p

Kronan

Viceroy
QI = Sisyphus reincarnated. Ya know where Zeus sent him, don't ya?

So for those NOT caring to look it up - I'll give you the "skinny"

In Greek mythology, Sisyphus or Sisyphos (/ˈsɪsɪfəs/; Ancient Greek: Σίσυφος Sísyphos) was the founder and king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth). He was a devious tyrant who killed visitors to show off his power. This violation of the sacred hospitality tradition greatly angered the gods. They punished him for trickery of others, including his cheating death twice.

The gods forced him to roll an immense boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down every time it neared the top, repeating this action for eternity.

Through the classical influence on modern culture, tasks that are both laborious and futile are therefore described as Sisyphean.

QI = Sisyphus reincarnated. Ya know where Zeus sent him, don't ya?

So for those NOT caring to look it up - I'll give you the "skinny"

In Greek mythology, Sisyphus or Sisyphos (/ˈsɪsɪfəs/; Ancient Greek: Σίσυφος Sísyphos) was the founder and king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth). He was a devious tyrant who killed visitors to show off his power. This violation of the sacred hospitality tradition greatly angered the gods. They punished him for trickery of others, including his cheating death twice.

The gods forced him to roll an immense boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down every time it neared the top, repeating this action for eternity.

Through the classical influence on modern culture, tasks that are both laborious and futile are therefore described as Sisyphean.
Thanks for the Mythology lesson. The Labors of Hercules is another Greek myth. From it we get the word "herculean" which refers to tasks needing great strength and determination.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
We are going about this all the wrong way. Coming in here complaining won't help. We need a running thread with bullet points of each item explained. They need our help because putting this mess out thinking it was ok is an epic fail. We have to be more organized. I personally don't want to see this again if it stays the same. They really need us to come together and act as if we work for Inno. Time to get serious because you cant even really start to play for a whole week (without diamond usage).........First week is building and waiting.

Kronan

Viceroy
To your point @Vic.Vicious ...
I have ZERO interest (actually my interest is NEGATIVE) to be Sisyphus in here each 11 days. WE never get off the treadmill. That waste's my time. My money. It drains me of interest to build something and then destroy it like that.

It's the same reason many can't actually quit this game - so choose to complain and hold their noses - and stay in it.

Our FoE cities are like kids. They are born from humble beginnings and educated/invested in over YEARS of painstaking and meticulous endeavors.

Kudos to people who've said: I've had enough and leave or actually RAZE their cities and move on.

I can't do that ... yet. QI isn't helping me put down deeper roots here because it's going in the WRONG DIRECTION for me - and my time.

My solution is simple: I'm not going to play it as it's designed right now. I wouldn't be interested in it as a new game from the apps store.

Why should I play it through the attached PORTAL of the game I do enjoy. I don't play settlements here, or PvP Arena or even much GbG (another insanely repetitive venue of repeating autobattle clicks...), or , and they ALL have portals, too.

I'm once again going to continue to do the enjoyable but somewhat "mundane" things FoE has offered up to now.

QI goes OFF my radar, while I wait for the exciting family of GE adventures Matt said were potentially coming.

That's much more my game interest.

Last edited: