• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

rerally? it was suppose to start today from the announcement:
On Thursday, February 1st, you can enjoy the arrival of Quantum Incursions together with the rest of your guild!
I'm ready but is says it starts in 6d 23 hours 59 min, what's up??? Is this an error?

Yes, this is an Epic Botch. Yesterday, the countdown to first Incursion pointed to 12 minutes ago. I even stayed up late for this fiasco.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I am unable to select my goods buildings in the settlement. I check 2, confirm selection, go back to the build menu and it still just has the button to select them again.

I selected 2 military buildings first - I'm not sure if that disqualifies me from having any goods buildings, but if it does then it should be greyed out or something.

Edit: Reloading the game fixed it. My selections were as I had made - but didn't register until i reloaded.

XIA*

Marquis
This looks insanely difficult to do, sorry. I am not motivated. To build anything you need 100,000+ supplies and coins but your buildings only give you 1200 in TEN HOURS. How is that supposed to help in eleven days? Did anyone count these before making the requirements? Doesn't look so. Population is angry but to put down a single decoration would cost 100,000. That's 10x10 hours for one production building. This is rather frustrating than motivating. I'd rather go back to just doing GBG and GE.

stancer

Farmer
This looks insanely difficult to do, sorry. I am not motivated. To build anything you need 100,000+ supplies and coins but your buildings only give you 1200 in TEN HOURS. How is that supposed to help in eleven days? Did anyone count these before making the requirements? Doesn't look so. Population is angry but to put down a single decoration would cost 100,000. That's 10x10 hours for one production building. This is rather frustrating than motivating. I'd rather go back to just doing GBG and GE.
Check your happiness... build Theatre... so many things ppl forgot about after having happiness for free through special buildings...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Think the Quantum Medal usage got omitted. It claims it's for expansions, but expansions want quantum shards.

Quantum shards claim they're for time skips and stuff, and they are that too. But I don't see anything that a quantum medal can do (the first free reward in the pass).

kafidav

Steward
too bad but the incrusions are reserved for the big guild my guild is made up of mobile players so alone impossible to play compared to the gcg or this was possible I will wait until the mobiles are accessible