• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Shelby GT500

Merchant
With the GvG removal on Beta happening the buildings that previously gave 'Support Pool' bonus now give Defending army stats. This features alongside Defending army stats in Deal Castle, but the more famous of these buildings is Observatory . Any idea how much it will be and will the defense sats for DC and SBC increase as well ?

-Alin-

Emperor
With the GvG removal on Beta happening the buildings that previously gave 'Support Pool' bonus now give Defending army stats. This features alongside Defending army stats in Deal Castle, but the more famous of these buildings is Observatory . Any idea how much it will be and will the defense sats for DC and SBC increase as well ?

Observatory got similar stats as Basil and Deal, 30% first 10 levels then 1% each 2 levels.

Atosha

Merchant
"Unlike the Settlements you're used to and the main City, the Quantum Settlement requires you to choose Goods and Military Buildings for the current season. Choose carefully, as this selection retains only until the season is over."

@Leones Could the list of Goods and Military choices be given to help this first test going as well as possible?

"Def%+Atk%/Atk 28
Def%+Atk%/Def 28
Def%+Atk%/Atk GBG 19
Def%+Atk%/Def GBG 19
Def%+Atk%/Atk GEX 26
Def%+Atk%/Def GEX 26"
Display of bonuses that way is not very readable. If we can revert to the "St Patrick announcement" way, it would be way better.

me and an other of the members of my guild still don't have The last Province
yes we don't have it yet and contrary to big end game players me and PK23 would apreciate the stats for that building as we are still small players in iron age and it would have been planted in our city on 1st day if we would have had it on 1st day realy not nice of INNO to make us wait for it only answer from support we get is that we will get it but no idea when we'll get it

Emberguard

Emperor
yes we don't have it yet and contrary to big end game players me and PK23 would apreciate the stats for that building as we are still small players in iron age and it would have been planted in our city on 1st day if we would have had it on 1st day realy not nice of INNO to make us wait for it only answer from support we get is that we will get it but no idea when we'll get it

Try using the inventory search function. There's this weird bug that stops new items from being placed at the front of inventory

It's already been placed, so if you don't have it then you'd never get it as the algorithm was already been run a few days ago

shad2389

Viceroy
Try using the inventory search function. There's this weird bug that stops new items from being placed at the front of inventory

It's already been placed, so if you don't have it then you'd never get it as the algorithm was already been run a few days ago
PK23 and Posséidon 1er are members of my guild and my room-mates they did try that and they also placed some tickets to suport don't know why they would not get it as they did participate in GVG and support told them they'd get it so i don't know where you get fact they would not get it

Kronan

Viceroy
So what can't you use in the QI battles, or conversely what CAN you use into the QI battles? This writeup seemed to totally miss any reference to fighting dynamics or requirments/skills...

1) AO help/valuation - seems not.
2) Kraken help/valuation - seems not
3) Boosts from the 3 Sisters (CoA, Zeus, CdM) and their uncle Terry (Terracotta Army) = seems SO
4) Is QI a RED battle game (Red Sword/Red Shield) - no blue at all? Or is there some of both?

Other insights how fighting will be different?

DO we bring OUR main game soldiers and boosts into QI, or just our boosts and you give us age dependent QI soldiers?

Emberguard

Emperor
i don't know where you get fact they would not get it

Because the system already ran the algorithm to add it into everyone's account. Meaning it's already done.

I did see someone mention they had to open the Buildings only tab for some reason in order to find The Last Province

From discord (notice they said the script was already running at the time of the announcement):

01/29/2024 11:06 PM​

Today is the day! As we announced last week, we will be disabling GvG today. Our developers are running the script as we speak. Please also expect the Last Province, our commemorative gift, to appear in your Inventories.

If the script is already finished, and they haven't got it yet, maybe get support to look over the logs again and make sure it hasn't been added?

Last edited:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
how I could test the quantum incursions if these are not on mobile yet foe you announced on all the supports my guildoux will not be able to help me still late and still reserved for the pc so don't announce things that you can't guarantee, be honest
Most (all ?) new events or mechanics are always first tested on browsers. I think it is just a matter of days or possibly (a week) before it is launched on mobile. Then you and your guildoux (I love this word so much :D) will be need to test QI on mobile. Bon jeu à toi.

Emberguard

Emperor
just weird that we can't find it as for us it would be usefull

we tryed page per page , building Tab and serch function but we don't find it and like shad said we ' v been told by support that we'll get it don't know when though

What exactly are you typing into the search function?

'Cause if you're adding anything into the search that isn't part of the name that could be part of the issue

image.png

Aerendil

Squire
Ill guess we will give feedback to several points on Quantum incursions - shall we open one feedback post on each topic or discuss all of them here?
My first point is:
Quantum Actions balance is topped at 100 000 and recharges over time at the rate of 5 000/hr. With the help of the Residential Buildings in your Quantum Settlement, you can boost this number by adding +50, +100, or +200 per building, depending on the building value.
This will probably lead in later stages to an overflow of the actions points every hour (1250 per member x 80), even with 250 (5 small Buildings) the limit is reached every 5 hours. I would prefer a much higher limit, which you can use once per day like in GvG

'Cause if you're adding anything into the search that isn't part of the name that could be part of the issue
no realy did'nt add anything that ain't in name support says they'r looking into it i responded by saying thx i hope you find it cause i can't find it
( or something in the lines of that )