• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: QI - Too high population

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATR

Squire
Still showing 200 more pop than I actually have. Any updates on a timeline for correction or acknowledgement this is an issue that is getting attention?

GateKeeper

Baronet
Just giving any example of the pop issue. i was feeling left out

Trying to see a Roof House of 50 people, shows 100 available. doesn't allow me to sell
1707591537396.png

MATR

Squire
Population is still wrong
Game: provided E: 600
Demand E: 500
Actual
Provided E: 600
Demand: 400 = 2 cottx100=200 + 4 Tile Roof X 50 =200 total = 400
Under construction: archer range, + 2 tailors

Attachments

• Screenshot_133.jpg
    Screenshot_133.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 6

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Yeah just happened to me again as well, Villa population gives double of what it should:
2xfTC7z.png

It's unfortunate this still hasn't been fixed, it's a really big bug that makes playing the QI completely different from what it's supposed to be. You are forced to overspend on happiness, while at the same time getting fewer coins as you can't build more houses. So this is now 2/2 QIs where my and many others' playing is completely worthless from a balance perspective, this needs to be fixed ASAP.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's unfortunate this still hasn't been fixed, it's a really big bug that makes playing the QI completely different from what it's supposed to be. You are forced to overspend on happiness, while at the same time getting fewer coins as you can't build more houses. So this is now 2/2 QIs where my and many others' playing is completely worthless from a balance perspective, this needs to be fixed ASAP.
The funny thing is their biggest balance change for the 2nd run was a tweak to the villa. And yet we can't really use it because of this bug.

17 rooftiles and counting ;) (ok maybe not and counting, i'm satisfied with my coin/supply production and transitioning to building decos at this point).

Kinder

Farmer
je ne peux plus vendre de bâtiments routes ETC
Ville bloquée donc prise de retard sur quantum. Perte dans l avancé recompense vers le Néo colossus ECT
J'espere que cela va etre rapide a se corriger

Kinder

Farmer
Je reviens sur le sujet suite a un vocal car on viens de voir que le bug viens du nombres de paysans utilisés (450) alors que j ai en possible (350).
Le jeu a fait que ce bug ma permis de mettre plus que possible. Merci d intervenir rapidement sur cela svp car je suis bloqué et cela me stop moi mais cela inpacte aussi ma guilde dans l avance via le championnat et autres
CDLT

al1thebest

Farmer
je ne peux plus vendre de bâtiments routes ETC
Ville bloquée donc prise de retard sur quantum. Perte dans l avancé recompense vers le Néo colossus ECT
J'espere que cela va etre rapide a se corriger

English translation
I can no longer sell buildings, roads ETC City blocked therefore falling behind on quantum. Loss in advance rewards towards Neo Colossus ECT I hope this will be corrected quickly

al1thebest

Farmer
Je reviens sur le sujet suite a un vocal car on viens de voir que le bug viens du nombres de paysans utilisés (450) alors que j ai en possible (350).
Le jeu a fait que ce bug ma permis de mettre plus que possible. Merci d intervenir rapidement sur cela svp car je suis bloqué et cela me stop moi mais cela inpacte aussi ma guilde dans l avance via le championnat et autres
CDLT
English translation
I come back to the subject following a voice because we have just seen that the bug comes from the number of farmers used (450) while I have a possibility (350).
The game made this bug allow me to put more than possible. Please intervene quickly on this because I am blocked and it stops me but it also affects my guild in advance via the championship and others

Thunderdome

Emperor
Unless I was late to the party, but I haven't gotten a problem with my QI settlement in terms of recorded population.

I have 4x Villas (400 Population)
I have 3x Butcher (-75 Population)
I have 1x Goat Farm (-100 Population)
I have 1x Soldier Barracks (-100 Population)
Population Available: 125 (400 Placed - 275 Employed)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Unless I was late to the party, but I haven't gotten a problem with my QI settlement in terms of recorded population.

I have 4x Villas (400 Population)
I have 3x Butcher (-75 Population)
I have 1x Goat Farm (-100 Population)
I have 1x Soldier Barracks (-100 Population)
Population Available: 125 (400 Placed - 275 Employed)
If you're online when the houses finish construction, it's believed you don't get bugged.

But you must mean 4xCottages - Because 4xVillas Would be 600 population.

The "Demand" entry for Euphoria is your raw population - easier to track that than count everything up.

Nancy

Farmer
Totally stuck, cant remove anything so cant upgrade my settlement unless buying/ spending diamants, and not gonna do that.

Matteozzzo

Squire
I'd like to build more villas to increase coin production, but this bug creates problems with euphoria and so I avoid doing this. This makes it impossible to test this functionality properly.

guitarhari

Farmer
I think when the demand for population exceeds and actual population in the city (because the phantom population allows you to build more things), there will be the problem of not being able to sell anything. Yesterday I had the same issue and then was able to sell buildings once I built a residential building so that my actual population covered the city's required population...

Last edited:

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
I have 7 cottages. There was a double population error when building the first three. The next day (construction of 4 cottages) the error no longer occurred. However, there was an error with the first three cottages. Is there a way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.