• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Possible, Loot the Harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7253

I ask you to release loof of harbor, since it is a production like the other

Les pido que libere Botín del puerto, ya que es una producción como la otra

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7253

One last thing: If Inno did want to make it possible, to trade it and plunder, why did they make it
impossible at the begin?o_O

Simple to inno can change as it did with GVG, he began d eum way and then changed, I just think it would give a new dynamic in the game you loot the habor,

DeletedUser7253

I do not understand why so much FEAR be able to loot the habor ... As I've been talking about here YOU TOO can loot the habor of the neighbors, in doing so the game will be more dynamic, especially among neighbors. I had an idea why not make a vote? Most choose ready.

DeletedUser4381

I do not understand why so much FEAR be able to loot the habor ... As I've been talking about here YOU TOO can loot the habor of the neighbors, in doing so the game will be more dynamic, especially among neighbors. I had an idea why not make a vote? Most choose ready.

Maybe the developers can make it so that if a player loots someone, then their own harbour becomes lootable... That would be perfect. All the looters would loot each other.

<><​

DeletedUser

I do not understand why you can't produce your own Prom :rolleyes:

the other can that. YOU TOO can produce your own prom

especially neighbors don't want to get plundered

but ok: VOTE will be great. I bet less than 10% agrees with you :p

DeletedUser4923

Dont plunder promethium, dont plunder GB's. Its as easy as one two three. GB's are personal and require a lot of attention as does Promethium. If you are to lazy to explore, than bad luck. I like that Foe has made this personal.

I wrote money for nothing, chicks for free, not promethium for free.

DeletedUser7253

Dont plunder promethium, dont plunder GB's. Its as easy as one two three. GB's are personal and require a lot of attention as does Promethium. If you are to lazy to explore, than bad luck. I like that Foe has made this personal.

I wrote money for nothing, chicks for free, not promethium for free.

They saw the new "big building" foe? I wonder what good you improve the attack has nothing to LOOT! the best thing that foe can make is a vote because so most decide

DeletedUser4923

Nope they have decided that promethium belongs to a player, and only to that player. Learn to live with it. ;)

DeletedUser7253

Nope they have decided that promethium belongs to a player, and only to that player. Learn to live with it. ;)

Stop being a farmer, this new "great inluding" is proof that they want more action. why not decidimso in a vote, because you do not speak it is afraid of losing? VOTING, è permitdio loot the Habor, Yes or No.

DeletedUser7253

I want to see you face to inno allows loot the habor, if you stop playing miss you will not feel :)

DeletedUser6908

Since promethium seems to have been put into the game to slow down the 'rush to the end of the tech tree' I don't see this idea ever flying with Inno.

DeletedUser

Stop being a farmer, this new "great inluding" is proof that they want more action. why not decidimso in a vote, because you do not speak it is afraid of losing? VOTING, è permitdio loot the Habor, Yes or No.
you can't loot
that is proof that they don't want you to loot it :D

and why do you tell such lies: this new thing should give action ?
it is 3 second a day to do the harbor. that is sure no feature to create more action

the thing that new feature brings:
Since promethium seems to have been put into the game to slow down the 'rush to the end of the tech tree' ...
SLOW DOWN

and your idea is against that intention
that also proof that they don't want you to loot it

Stop being a farmer,
why ?

this game allows everyone to play how he wants

who are you to think you can tell other how they should play :confused:

Artubar

Baronet
this game allows everyone to play how he wants
who are you to think you can tell other how they should play :confused:
(here was supposed to be the :thumbsup: unicode character 0x1f44d - thanks for filtering -.-)

I do not understand why so much FEAR be able to loot the habor ...
And we can't understand why you're so eager to do so. It seems you were perfectly able to bully your neighbors for 4(?) years without any Promethium to loot.
Settle it down.

DeletedUser7253

So the game is a DESERT, without action, GVG was a failure, the tower PVP another failure niguém more fight you give me is disgusted, hopefully the inno thinks and allows loot in habor and if you stop joagr otimo flata pro game you do not.
And betatest03, they can change their minds as they did several times in the game, then your noob FOR NOW can not loot the habor but in the future they can change it understood

DeletedUser5429

Sure, maybe they might. So what?
What's the arguments of your messages except "I want to loot harbours, I am right and every people who don't think like me is wrong" ?
You have ONE argument, indirectly related to looting the harbour, it's game activity.
Well, I think your argument, along with all your messages here, is worthless.
Speaking of game activity, look at guild expeditions. That's not so bad, for a deserted game.

DeletedUser

they can change their minds as they did several times in the game
sure
the chances for that are as high as for that you change your mind and don't want to loot it anymore :p

GVG was a failure
but at least that was an action feature ;)

then your noob
I play since April 2012
so who is the noob :rolleyes:

and I adapted to all changes in the past

because my playing motto is
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
:D

but that is sure not your motto
because you are not "fit" enough to adapt to the fact that you must produce your own prom :p

DeletedUser4923

@ tercette: Well this is beta, i don't fight except on personal map and GE. Im not a farmer on the live servers ive got about 50k fights on my name. You are just lazy, take care of your own promethium, you can plunder everything else. Nobody wants this, so i dont think it will ever make the vote. Some ideas are just too ridiculous to even consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.