• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Possible, Loot the Harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7253

I ask you to release loof of harbor, since it is a production like the other

Les pido que libere Botín del puerto, ya que es una producción como la otra

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

no it is not a production like other

you have to pay up to 125 goods for one travel (75 for crew and 50 to repair)
and the time is not fix. other buildings have fix producing time
and you can't cancel a production. so if you know you can't collect in time you can't even stop the production to don't lose it

so I am against this idea as long as not all other buildings can't be plundered too: especially Great Buildings and Wishing Wells :D
would be logical because those buildings produce things that already can be produced and plundered in other buildings. not like the harbor which is the only building that can produce Promethium. so if you lose a GB production you can produce it in another building. but Promethium can only be produced once a day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Why should you can plunder GB's? GB's should give you benefits and bonus, if the (active) bonus
can be taken away, it's not a bonus anymore but just a normle building.

You has enough to plunder.

Inno don't want that you trade Promethium, you can't trade it direct and if you can plunder
it you can make a deal to trade it that way. So it's to sensitive for abuse and ways to stop
players to trade Promethium effective when you can plunder it and make deals is ways to
complicated. It's good so if it's now.

It's that way ways to easy to collect your Promethium.

You can't has more than 1 harbor to makes the change to lose the production smaller

What BetaTest03 did said, you can't do anything to prevent it against plunder by timing.

My points why I'm against that idea, especialy the second point.

DeletedUser7253

no it is not a production like other

you have to pay up to 125 goods for one travel (75 for crew and 50 to repair)
and the time is not fix. other buildings have fix producing time
and you can't cancel a production. so if you know you can't collect in time you can't even stop the production to don't lose it

so I am against this idea as long as not all other buildings can't be plundered too: especially Great Buildings and Wishing Wells :D
would be logical because those buildings produce things that already can be produced and plundered in other buildings. not like the harbor which is the only building that can produce Promethium. so if you lose a GB production you can produce it in another building. but Promethium can only be produced once a day

It YES production! fic for the symbol on the Habor equal to the goods no longer COWARD this game looks farm HAPPY better need the SERVES BETWEEN NEIGHBORS one way is to allow the attack on the Habor,

Artubar

Baronet
the symbol on the Habor equal to the goods
No need to shout.
If the designers would place an egg symbol on the harbor, would it be a chicken then?

Everything with the harbor is different from a normal goods building (except for the pickup icon, which is used for other things too, e.g. medals & FPs from wishing wells. According to that logic, you would like your neighbours to plunder your FP bar and medals treasory too..? ^^)

DeletedUser

the symbol on the Habor equal to the goods
and for medals and diamonds and FP: all have the same symbol
that symbol can be almost everything except coins and supplies

and with your argumentation that would mean plunder GB and Wishing Wells too :D

one way is to allow the attack on the Habor,
then make an idea to attack the harbor
pirate ship would be nice :D

but your idea is not attack the harbor :rolleyes:

no longer COWARD this game
actually the cowards are the attackers :rolleyes:

attack when they can win easily and then thinking the deserve Prom for fights they can't even lose
and if they can't win they retreat without any losses

defenders can't be cowards because they always fight until all men are lost or they won
which attacker can say that ?

so how about changings fights from coward attacks with rogue to real attacks where the defending AI is so smart and attacks rogues last and not first

and retreating one fight disables plundering Prom for one week from all neighbors
only brave man deserve to plunder Prom

or how about retreaters lose 50 prom from their townhall on their cowardly way out of the city
that would be funny. cowards lose Prom :D

DeletedUser5097

It YES production! fic for the symbol on the Habor equal to the goods no longer COWARD this game looks farm HAPPY better need the SERVES BETWEEN NEIGHBORS one way is to allow the attack on the Habor,
ON YOUR STYLE: if Inno want to change it, it will take a very long time to change the complete harbor. I'ts now for
the system like a second townhall/GB. The production of the TOWNHALL has the same symbole when you collect your
daily bonus, so is this than also good production?
How to stop deals between neighbors? How to prevent that? You can make a deal that you doesn't defend yourself
on a time and let someone plunder your harbor, for that you get whatever you asked for that deal. Inno realy want
to prevent that, so how do you think you can prevent that?

And what if the symbole change to a crystal, makes it not longer a good building? Just what Exegghead did said
about the egg and a chicken. Anything is diffrent than normal buildings and you can plunder what ever you
want to collect Promethium, so why should you want to plunder it? It's to easy and it's makes it possible to
trade your goods. If Inno want that, you can trade it anyways...

DeletedUser7253

ON YOUR STYLE: if Inno want to change it, it will take a very long time to change the complete harbor. I'ts now for
the system like a second townhall/GB. The production of the TOWNHALL has the same symbole when you collect your
daily bonus, so is this than also good production?
How to stop deals between neighbors? How to prevent that? You can make a deal that you doesn't defend yourself
on a time and let someone plunder your harbor, for that you get whatever you asked for that deal. Inno realy want
to prevent that, so how do you think you can prevent that?

And what if the symbole change to a crystal, makes it not longer a good building? Just what Exegghead did said
about the egg and a chicken. Anything is diffrent than normal buildings and you can plunder what ever you
want to collect Promethium, so why should you want to plunder it? It's to easy and it's makes it possible to
trade your goods. If Inno want that, you can trade it anyways...

For this reason the game is cade increasingly empty, increasingly without action, please draw the game UNITS so these farmers will feel safer. they are afraid of someone loot the habors, and forget that THEY MAY ALSO loof the habors. WANT MORE ACTION IN PLAY

DeletedUser7059

I agreed with idea plundering the harbor - harbor is mostly like any other goods buildings. Means that i lost some goods from lover ages and get some goods from my age. It haven´t any other passive bonus like GB, and CAN´T be upgraded (lvl up) like GB = so his maximum production is same for everyone - like goods buildings, not like GB´s.

Plundering GB - that is something totaly different. Game will be totaly unbalance, if i can plunder my neighbor 45lvl Canaveral or 51lvl alcatraz... :D (I like this idea)
Why should you can plunder GB's? GB's should give you benefits and bonus, if the (active) bonus
can be taken away, it's not a bonus anymore but just a normle building.

You has enough to plunder.

Inno don't want that you trade Promethium, you can't trade it direct and if you can plunder
it you can make a deal to trade it that way. So it's to sensitive for abuse and ways to stop
players to trade Promethium effective when you can plunder it and make deals is ways to
complicated. It's good so if it's now.

It's that way ways to easy to collect your Promethium.

You can't has more than 1 harbor to makes the change to lose the production smaller

What BetaTest03 did said, you can't do anything to prevent it against plunder by timing.

My points why I'm against that idea, especialy the second point.
I have not enough plunder +1

You work for innogames, or you have acces to they inner information, so you can say what the want to players do? I dont think so... :p +1

(i dont understod what is point of your argument i 3rd -1 point)

Because you cant have more than 1 harbor make it totaly prevent from plunder? Ohh god, this style of thinkink make from this game farmer-empires-amu :p That is not argument by me... More like cowardly... +1

What you mean "you cant timing harbor" ? Until now i think that you know time when ship be back, so you can time start by simply not to send a ship until return time suits you? Or not? +1

BTW: Tercette: WHY you always WRITE like THIS?

Thanks everyone who read it until there. Sorry for my english.

DeletedUser

because in real life he slaps people in the face or else they don't listen :D

Plundering GB - that is something totaly different. Game will be totaly unbalance, if i can plunder my neighbor 45lvl Canaveral or 51lvl alcatraz... :D (I like this idea)
if I plunder that you lose less than 100% of your daily production
45 FP is less than half of the FP what a player have with a Cape at that level
and troops you can get from your barracks. so you also don't lose 100% of a day

and that would be less than you lose compared to get you promethium plundered
you lose 100% (or even more because you could lose a 26 hour travel) of your daily production

and what is the worst you can lose?
correct all you produce from one thing in one day

so plundering prom would be like losing ALL FP from one day and not only your level 45 Cape :p

DeletedUser

What you mean "you cant timing harbor" ? Until now i think that you know time when ship be back, so you can time start by simply not to send a ship until return time suits you? Or not? +1
and how do you time your ship when you sent it earlier and then later you must change it because something important prevents you from being there in time ? happens to many people with real life

all other buildings can be still timed even if a production is already running.
cancel and restart
disconnect from road and connect it back when it fits

but harbor has no road and no cancel
so you CAN'T time an already running travel
maybe the introduce a pause function to time already running travels

and unlike other buildings it is very expensive what you will lose (125 AF goods).
in other buildings you lose 20 goods or a few coins, supplies or at most 2 FP

I have another idea: let's plunder all goods buildings at once (not only one)
and that is still less than you would lose compared to getting your prom plundered
why? for all who are too stupid to know it already: you would lose 100% of one day prom (and more than 100% because many travels take 26 hours).
all goods buildings plundered at once would still be less because people won't lose all goods from one day because they still would get goods at this day from Wishing Wells, GB and quests and ...

DeletedUser7253

and how do you time your ship when you sent it earlier and then later you must change it because something important prevents you from being there in time ? happens to many people with real life

all other buildings can be still timed even if a production is already running.
cancel and restart
disconnect from road and connect it back when it fits

but harbor has no road and no cancel
so you CAN'T time an already running travel
maybe the introduce a pause function to time already running travels

and unlike other buildings it is very expensive what you will lose (125 AF goods).
in other buildings you lose 20 goods or a few coins, supplies or at most 2 FP

I have another idea: let's plunder all goods buildings at once (not only one)
and that is still less than you would lose compared to getting your prom plundered
why? for all who are too stupid to know it already: you would lose 100% of one day prom (and more than 100% because many travels take 26 hours).
all goods buildings plundered at once would still be less because people won't lose all goods from one day because they still would get goods at this day from Wishing Wells, GB and quests and ...

Stop being Fresco port takes 24 hours to reach production, ie the person has only one chance to get loot and as I said, you forget that YOU can also loot the port of others? this would give more dynamic to the game and something I NEVER TOLD TO LOOT CANAVERAL, OR OTHER GS,;);););););)
IS NOT FOR LOOT GS, POWW .... I gave the idea to loot the habor to be COOL !!!!
WANT MORE ACTION IN PLAY NOW.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser7253

Sorry was failure to enter but already corrected, and thanks for the support LordfrunDor, as I said in the above post do not want to loot GS just want to have the option of loot of port; the game needs more action because if it is not to be so for serving the units? to getting tired of these happy farmers now, only comes one day time in the game to collect. ENOUGH THAT CAN NOT TAKE MORE:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser

Stop being Fresco port takes 24 hours to reach production, ie the person has only one chance to get loot and as I said, you forget that YOU can also loot the port of others? this would give more dynamic to the game and something I NEVER TOLD TO LOOT CANAVERAL, OR OTHER GS,;);););););)
IS NOT FOR LOOT GS, POWW .... I gave the idea to loot the habor to be COOL !!!!
WANT MORE ACTION IN PLAY NOW.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
stop writing like you are a maniac: in read, big, so many angry smileys. your head must be exploding

and you want. all other don't
and it won't be cool if you are the one who never get his own prom from the harbor

and getting prom plundered and plundering from other is a zero sum game
so at the end the prom of all together is the same. so no need for that
except you are the bully who plunders all other

and you gave the idea to loot the harbor
I gave the idea of loot great buildings what (if you read my previous postings correctly) wouldn't be as harmful as looting the harbor

so being for loot harbor but not for loot great buildings and wishing wells makes you a hypocrite
because what would really be cool is plundering great buildings :D

DeletedUser7253

stop writing like you are a maniac: in read, big, so many angry smileys. your head must be exploding

and you want. all other don't
and it won't be cool if you are the one who never get his own prom from the harbor

and getting prom plundered and plundering from other is a zero sum game
so at the end the prom of all together is the same. so no need for that
except you are the bully who plunders all other

and you gave the idea to loot the harbor
I gave the idea of loot great buildings what (if you read my previous postings correctly) wouldn't be as harmful as looting the harbor

so being for loot harbor but not for loot great buildings and wishing wells makes you a hypocrite
because what would really be cool is plundering great buildings :D

Aff you are a FOOL not want Loot harbors but .. Loot wants the GS? Where is the consistency? Men do yourself a favor stop playing FOE. InnoGames thanks ok,

DeletedUser

Men do yourself a favor stop playing FOE
you could do me a favor: stop playing FOE :rolleyes:
if you can't produce your Prom yourself that will be the best

and I was here years before you and will be playing years after you already quit :D

and why men? do you think I am two or more :eek:

Loot wants the GS?
what is GS ?
great stuff ?

I only know GB :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5097

I agreed with idea plundering the harbor - harbor is mostly like any other goods buildings. Means that i lost some goods from lover ages and get some goods from my age. It haven´t any other passive bonus like GB, and CAN´T be upgraded (lvl up) like GB = so his maximum production is same for everyone - like goods buildings, not like GB´s.

I have not enough plunder +1

You work for innogames, or you have acces to they inner information, so you can say what the want to players do? I dont think so... :p +1

(i dont understod what is point of your argument i 3rd -1 point)

Because you cant have more than 1 harbor make it totaly prevent from plunder? Ohh god, this style of thinkink make from this game farmer-empires-amu :p That is not argument by me... More like cowardly... +1

BTW: Tercette: WHY you always WRITE likeTHIS?

Thanks everyone who read it until there. Sorry for my english.
I don't work for Inno :p, but why should Inno to make it impossible to trade a special
good and plunder it? If they want to make it possible that players trade it, why
is it form the begin impossible?:cool:
You can plunder whatever you need: suplies/coins for the TT and your units. Goods
for the TT and for the harbor. The harbor don't take any space, coins, suplie or whatever
from you when you unlock it. Only to produce Promethium takes it goods and that is
what you can plunder, my friend.

For this reason the game is cade increasingly empty, increasingly without action, please draw the game UNITS so these farmers will feel safer. they are afraid of someone loot the habors, and forget that THEY MAY ALSO loof the habors. WANT MORE ACTION IN PLAY
And you think players don't defend the normle goods?o_O Do you think that players are thinking
ok, just take my goods? Well you can time your goods (4h, 8h, 1d, 2d) the harbor not. It's always
diffrent from some minuts to hours. By the way, what I did said before, you can plunder whatever
you need for it and the harbor itself don't take anything from you what you need to can plunder.
Only goods and you can plunder it annyways to keep the harbor runing.

One last thing: If Inno did want to make it possible, to trade it and plunder, why did they make it
impossible at the begin?o_O

Please stop written it on this way, it doesn't give you benefits, it's only
irritating.;) I don't mean it bad, just for your own good:)

DeletedUser7253

you could do me a favor: stop playing FOE :rolleyes:
if you can't produce your Prom yourself that will be the best

and I was here years before you and will be playing years after you already quit :D

and why men? do you think I am two or more :eek:

what is GS ?
great stuff ?

I only know GB :rolleyes:
[

The animal I play this OUT 2012, when he started then you and I have the plumb time ok, else GS is an acronym for "big buildings"

Status
Not open for further replies.