• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Paving bug

• Thread starter Captain Skittlehook
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey chaps,

First ever thread so no doubt in wrong place and what have you.

On my Beta game I am having some issues with paving and being able to create a long section of pavement. It connects like usual however it only produces one. I was tempted to create it with a gap of every other one but then got annoyed at thought so soon gave up on the idea!

Still not sure how to fully navigate the forums and threads so no doubt this is already been dealt with - apologies.

Also whilst here ... issues with the inbox on normal en servers?! I read some and think ... 'I'll reply later' and when later comes it's not there.

Anyway thank you

Cap'n S

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Captain Skittlebrook and welcome to the Bugs Forum :)

The first issue, with creating long sections of pavement has been reported to the developers for fixing as you discovered. (don't worry, it happens sometimes :)).

The second issue, with the disappearing messages is currently being investigated. See this thread (click) for details.