• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Open more Guild levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Reason
156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99
Guilds at level 100 will be able to follow their progress again and get motivated by their growth compared to now we only have it in statistics. It is killing the fun of Guild growth.
Details
It will open the maxed Guilds progress and bonus up and those Guilds who are close to max will be able to contiune.
Balance
Maxed Guilds will be able to get upgraded rewards for their progress again, right now the collected points are only accumulated statistics
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
Guild level power is a big part of the game and needs to progress to match the games progress.
We are at a point where it is nessasary to expand the Guild levels again
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Did not see any content on the subject.
More Guild levels opened in the game, it´s around 2 years since they opened level 75-100..
We get a new age each year that increases production of points a player accumulate for the Guild and GBG has been added to the game as well along with SoH that also boost Guild points and then we got the rest, so we lack more Guild levels in the game.
My Guild on live server has been stuck on level 100 for about 18 month so the fun in following our process is lacking badly and we are not the only Guild who has hit the marker, so there are a bunch of Guilds in max and alot more closing in.
Can we get 50-100 levels opened so we can progress??

Guilds at level 100 will be able to follow their progress again and get motivated by the work they lay in the game.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Emberguard

Maybe you are right and even if they mixed up the release first and confirmation on more levels after, the fact is that the game has progressed to a point where it needs to move on. c",) GBG and SoH are not the only things they added to the game that boost points.
More and more players are sitting in a non profitable situation and for those of us who enjoy to achieve something as a group are stuck in a waiting line.

Even if they can´t figure out how the bonus system should evolve, why not just open more levels without more bonuses until they figure out how to handle the bonus system, then at least we can follow our growth and the enjoyment of a visuel reward can be added to our game.
The numbers are still counting in the dark so it should be possible to add them to the game.

Soon it will be 25 month from last opening of 25 levels, so that´s 1 level per month divided with 30 days, that gives a lower number than most the semi and big Guilds income these times. If the Guilds earn faster than they open you will hit a wall at some point.

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What is the point of opening new levels if the bonuses are also useless because never seen again with the changes of axes of the game?
Who does the support bonus and the reduction in construction costs still serve?
No bonus directly related to EG and GbG!
You might as well add a satisfaction bonus and/or a bonus on the production of goods after level 100 !!!

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@DEADP00L

Of Course we want the bonus system to continue and pay out what we achieve ingame, but if it´s to hard for Devs to find out how, at least a active progress bar would be a step in the right direction compared to now we don´t have anything.

It will make sense in that direction that we can see and follow a live result from all the work we put into the game instead of just sitting without any feel on our achievements. I believe thats a valid point of wiev even if they need time to figure out the bonus system expand.

I like to check on my bank account too to see the numbers with my own eyes compered to have an employee tell me the numbers all the time..

Owl II

Emperor
@DEADP00L

It will make sense in that direction that we can see and follow a live result from all the work we put into the game instead of just sitting without any feel on our achievements. I believe thats a valid point of wiev even if they need time to figure out the bonus system expand.

I like to check on my bank account too to see the numbers with my own eyes compered to have an employee tell me the numbers all the time..
Perhaps this will help you to expect an answer from Inno;)

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Owl II

Already following that site for a long time, that´s how we get our data on Guilds progress worlds wide. c",)

Sadly it is not the same fun as live numbers ingame..

Sl8yer

Regent
@Sl8yer

You are completely right that they raised the level without any indput in the past yes to match the game at that point and it was fine, but it is over 2 years ago now and alot of stuff that boosts the guild points has been added, so the levels do have to match to all the new content.

And they do not know that, so they need your help to remind them? That new content is totally new to them?

If I ask to produce all data of all language servers who would be able to do that? You?

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer
I never said anything remotely like that i think they don´t know what is going or that i know more than them..
From the start i just pointed out that " i " am of that belief that we need more debate on the subject across borders to show Inno how much it matters and that i also know players of the same opinion as i have and i know how many Guilds has reached the roof and how many are close to it and because of that i think it is time for more levels. If you or other players are of another belief then it´s just as valid an opinion as mine and you can even use the vote system to share with everyone else.
I never claimed anything else than i believe we need more levels, so i don´t understand why you object so aggressively on the subject.
It´s not as it would steal the work time from other projects.

My Guild have been waiting paitiently for 1½ years for new levels and during that time period we asked them severel times on our local forum for news on their thoughts on the subject, but we never got anything in return, so should we just sit and wait silently for the next 2 years again or do it make sense to rally every server in the world to get more opinions on the situation? If as many players as possible get in on the debate wont that give a picture on the needs in the game?

Sl8yer

Regent
@Sl8yer
I never said anything remotely like that i think they don´t know what is going or that i know more than them..

You are saying it again now.

From the start i just pointed out that " i " am of that belief that we need more debate on the subject across borders to show Inno how much it matters and that i also know players of the same opinion as i have and i know how many Guilds has reached the roof and how many are close to it and because of that i think it is time for more levels. If you or other players are of another belief then it´s just as valid an opinion as mine and you can even use the vote system to share with everyone else.
I never claimed anything else than i believe we need more levels, so i don´t understand why you object so aggressively on the subject.
It´s not as it would steal the work time from other projects.

So far they have raised the level when needed several times without your guidance. Rather arrogant to think they do not know what matters.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer

I think it´s more arrogant to criticize those who bring up a debate to discuss, vote and request a wish for an outcome...

Why do we have a forum if not for the usage of player indput???????
In my world, indput is a means to tell another party what the market thinks and i wonder how you even see the world of a forum..

You call my actions arrogant and suggest that i want to guide the way Inno thinks. It eludes me how you can turn a simple request/debate over to that i want to control how Inno act.. It´s a request/debate like so many others in the Forum and nothing more, anything more that that are just in your head..

Sl8yer

Regent
@Sl8yer
Why do we have a forum if not for the usage of player indput???????

So because there is a forum you are free to suggest things that will happen anyhow?

In my world, indput is a means to tell another party what the market thinks and i wonder how you even see the world of a forum..

Then go propose it in your world! You don't know what the market thinks. You only know what you think. Inno on the other hand has all the data that shows them when the time is ready.

You call my actions arrogant and suggest that i want to guide the way Inno thinks.

You are. Inno has all the data. You have nothing more than a feeling and still you know better.

It eludes me how you can turn a simple request/debate over to that i want to control how Inno act.. It´s a request/debate like so many others in the Forum and nothing more, anything more that that are just in your head..

It is a useless debate. It's like voting for having Olympc Games every 4 year.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer

Did i wrong you in any way at some point in the past?? You are getting pretty offensive in you writing, so please stop attacking my person...

a) Yes i am free to suggest game related content as long as it has relevans and is done in a non-offensive way..

b) MY world was meant as my oppinion and not the game world and i know Inno has data but they also need indput from players to adapt the game, so pipe down on your offensive manners.

c) You are so deluted in how you see things, so stop posting here if you can´t keep it in the real world.

d) Maybe it wont make Inno change their plans but we are always free to ask them for new content.

Sl8yer

Regent
c) You are so deluted in how you see things, so stop posting here if you can´t keep it in the real world.

And I am offensive and attacking your person.

Let me quote someone

"Did i wrong you in any way at some point in the past?? You are getting pretty offensive in you writing, so please stop attacking my person... "

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer

Short answer: yes

Until you post something constructive about the subject, i wont answer any more posts from you..

My opinion on the subject wont change no matter how much you even try.

Last edited:

mcbluefire

Baronet
Completely agree with this proposal. I'm sure the devs will add new levels eventually anyway, but never hurts to remind them we like this stuff!

Alternatively, would be nice to see a number in the level bar instead of having to run to third-party sites or go into GvG and grab the daily results from the logs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.