• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Open more Guild levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Reason
156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99
Guilds at level 100 will be able to follow their progress again and get motivated by their growth compared to now we only have it in statistics. It is killing the fun of Guild growth.
Details
It will open the maxed Guilds progress and bonus up and those Guilds who are close to max will be able to contiune.
Balance
Maxed Guilds will be able to get upgraded rewards for their progress again, right now the collected points are only accumulated statistics
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
Guild level power is a big part of the game and needs to progress to match the games progress.
We are at a point where it is nessasary to expand the Guild levels again
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Did not see any content on the subject.
More Guild levels opened in the game, it´s around 2 years since they opened level 75-100..
We get a new age each year that increases production of points a player accumulate for the Guild and GBG has been added to the game as well along with SoH that also boost Guild points and then we got the rest, so we lack more Guild levels in the game.
My Guild on live server has been stuck on level 100 for about 18 month so the fun in following our process is lacking badly and we are not the only Guild who has hit the marker, so there are a bunch of Guilds in max and alot more closing in.
Can we get 50-100 levels opened so we can progress??

Guilds at level 100 will be able to follow their progress again and get motivated by the work they lay in the game.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Timing is most likely to be determined by the total numbers of guilds world wide that have reached the level. Not by what you think.
I said that " Number of guilds that have reached the maximum level, or percentage of total guilds that have reached the maximum level are logical KPIs to use in the decision of adding more levels. "

Glad to see you agree it does not need a proposal.

No.
---
We agree that
  • Number of guilds that have reached the maximum level, or percentage of total guilds that have reached the maximum level are logical KPIs to use in the decision of adding more levels.
  • Inno does not publish which KPIs they keep/use for their decision making.
  • I don't know which KPIs they use. And probably we can agree that you don't know that either.
Assuming that "Number of guilds that have reached the maximum level," is the KPI they use, and seeing that they have not added more levels yet, we can think one of the following:
  • The current situation (from OP " Reason:156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99 ") has not reached Inno's KPI action limit.
  • The current situation (from OP " Reason:156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99 ") has reached or is more than KPI action limit, but for an unknown reason they have not acted upon that.
Either way, a proposal like this is needed to inform InnoGames that :
  • 1. We want this already, and
  • 2A. To let them know that their KPI action limit is too high, or
  • 2B. That we find their lack of action disturbing.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
No.
---
We agree that
  • Number of guilds that have reached the maximum level, or percentage of total guilds that have reached the maximum level are logical KPIs to use in the decision of adding more levels.
  • Inno does not publish which KPIs they keep/use for their decision making.
  • I don't know which KPIs they use. And probably we can agree that you don't know that either.
Assuming that "Number of guilds that have reached the maximum level," is the KPI they use, and seeing that they have not added more levels yet, we can think one of the following:
  • The current situation (from OP " Reason:156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99 ") has not reached Inno's KPI action limit.
  • The current situation (from OP " Reason:156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99 ") has reached or is more than KPI action limit, but for an unknown reason they have not acted upon that.
Either way, a proposal like this is needed to inform InnoGames that we want this already, to let them know that their KPI action limit is too high, and/or that we find their lack of action disturbing.
There is another potential reason: slowing down or delaying powercreep.

If we look at the current trends in Event Buildings there appears to be a trend to try and reverse or slow down the powercreep that's been occurring. The more Guild levels open the greater the power balance swings in favour of certain Guilds. If there's a max limit on Guild level then there's also a max limit on how much benefit they get from Guild Level.

Yes that power creep from Guild Level isn't going to be quite the same as power creep from event buildings and great buildings. But Guild Level remains for the duration of the Guilds lifespan without taking up any space for your city. So it doesn't need to be as powerful to have a impact and stacks with Emissaries which we're going to continue to get more of as we get more Settlements.

Perhaps the reason we don't get more Guild Levels is due to Settlement Emissaries already boosting Town Hall?

PilgrimDK

Merchant
The balance of bonus power are maybe an answer to why they don´t open more levels, but can´t they just get around it by adding a new type of bonus system from level 100 and up so the power balance wont get out of control if thats the problem? Not that i am saying that it´s their reason, i don´t know why, but it should be possible to fix some sort of balance to added levels. Maybe a new bonus reward track that takes over from level 100.

Those of us who see a value and a big joy in working on the growth of our Guild are rewarded with an outcome on paper only and no psychical rewards for the hours we put into the game and it kills the fun in some way. If the bonus system is to hard to handle atm. can we at least get the level counter to keep running so we can feel some reward with our work until they figure out how to balance or connect the bonus lines. c",)

1BFA

Viceroy
Has Inno said that they will not open above 100, if so, I can ask our guild to sell all the HoF :(

Has Inno said that they will not open above 100, if so, I can ask our guild to sell all the HoF :(
Why still bother with HoF?

I think opening up more levels would be fine.
However, they should not boost the recruitment time any further. We're currently at 88 with 35% boost and it is pretty easy to collect my Lvl130 Alcatraz twice every other day, if I want to.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Emberguard @1BFA
When GBG started there was some questions and among those where the confirmation of more Guild levels, so i take that as a yes.

Q. Will more guild levels be added?
Yes, more guild levels will be added.

@outoftheline
An idea can be to run a new bonus reward track from 100 and up if the old bonus system gets to overpowered. c",)
I still think that Hof is a lovely building in the game.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
@Emberguard @1BFA
When GBG started there was some questions and among those where the confirmation of more Guild levels, so i take that as a yes.

@outoftheline
An idea can be to run a new bonus reward track from 100 and up if the old bonus system gets to overpowered. c",)
I still think that Hof is a lovely building in the game.
Looking at the official wiki page for Guild Levels available it was edited 9th Sep 2019.

Haven’t yet looked up for when guild levels increased from 50 to 100. Was the question you found in relation to 50 to 100 (which we now have) or in relation to above 100? Because that is a very important distinction to make as we’re now discussing above lvl 100

Sl8yer

Regent
Haven’t yet looked up for when guild levels increased from 50 to 100. Was the question you found in relation to 50 to 100 (which we now have) or in relation to above 100? Because that is a very important distinction to make as we’re now discussing above lvl 100

Wasn't it 75 to 100? :p

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Usually extra guild levels get added when there's a new feature that can contribute to it and existing max level guilds go "but what about us?" Some more levels get slapped on and 6 months down the road they're capped again.

On the other hand: Guild level contributions aren't terribly significant apart from the military training reduction (and that mostly for the possibility of getting "extra" traz productions if you can somehow collect it both at the start and end of the same day and then gradually work it back to the start of the day again. The more training boost you have, the more plausible that is.

My small guild at level 53 gets 27% Recruitment Boost = 17.5 hrs to collect traz. I tend to need a very late night to roll it over, but it's doable. I might get a bonus collection once a week.

A max level guild gets 38% Recruitment Boost = 14.9 hrs to collect traz. That'd be pretty easy to do the flip-over and manage ~1.5 traz collections a day (with about an hour's worth of leeway per collection).

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Emberguard
The update to 1.160 will take place on Monday, September 2 - 2019
In preparation for Guild Battlegrounds we're raising the Guild Level from 75 to 100. We hope this will add to the competitiveness of Guild based content, and offer a good foundation for the exciting new feature when it arrives.
--------------
Guild Battlegrounds is a feature which was introduced to the game by InnoGames on 14th November 2019
--------------
This is a list of FAQs from when the Guild Battlegrounds feature was new.

We got level 75-100 before GBG started but it was for preparation in some way, but as i understand it the FaQs was done after GBG started and at that point we already had level 75-100 opened when they said yes to more levels would come..

Besides why do we have those big winnings in points if there´s a limit to the usage of those points?? We already had 48 rounds c",)

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
@Sl8yer
And i believe we are at the part where it´s nedded, so we are here to hear all the thoughts across nations. Inno reacts on the players input in some way. c",)

Sure. They raised the level previous times without any player input, so now it needs player input. Makes total sense.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer

You are completely right that they raised the level without any indput in the past yes to match the game at that point and it was fine, but it is over 2 years ago now and alot of stuff that boosts the guild points has been added, so the levels do have to match to all the new content.
Atm. us in maxed out Guilds around the world are stuck on no reward from the stuff we collect points from and we can´t get the full enjoyment out of the game if your work has no visuel reward..

They added:
2 New Eras that upgrades town buildings output.
GBG with high point prizes.
SoH that also gives more points.
HoF upgrades that has one purpose to speed up Guild growth.
Event buildings that focus more on Guild and power.

We even have a good harvest of points from GE and production buildings make points as well, so how can you not see that the levels have to match the speed of how the game evolves??

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
You are completely right that they raised the level without any indput in the past yes to match the game at that point and it was fine, but it is over 2 years ago now and alot of stuff that boosts the guild points has been added,
GBG with high point prizes.
SoH that also gives more points.
Pretty sure that’s what adding lvls 75-100 were for. The addition of GBG and SoH

Status
Not open for further replies.