• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 8th July

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Will there be an option to turn OFF notifications from antique dealer? I want to have notifications for private messages on, but rest I don't care about and I did not find any option to turn this off (other than completely turn off all notifications). And it is spamming all the time... "auction is about to end", "auction ended", "new auction will begin", etc etc... I don't want to see this anymore but I don't want to turn all notifications off because of private messages. Please.

Artubar

Baronet
Eeeek! :eek:
Trade coins & gems are enough, we don't need a third currency!
  • Improved Trace Coin and Gemstone tool tips in the Antique Dealer
:D :D :D

...as for the auction endings, I'd still prefer the blind bid approach I've sketched in the feedback thread, for the reasons listed there too.
Although it would be fun to see two bidding bots go haywire and blocking the auctions for hours with +1 bids every 30 seconds until one of the fools runs out of coins *g*

DeletedUser10144

I really had hoped that you would buff the Crows Nest to make it more attractive :(

And also, can we please be allowed to earn the Pirate Captain avatar from Summer Event 2018 during the current summer event? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Gindi4711

Steward
Lets see if I interpret this correctly

FP:
Was 32% for 15 = 4.8 per day
Now 8 + 40% for 10 = 12 per day

Goods:
Was 32% for 50 = 16 per day
Now 40% for 40 = 20 per day

Gems:
Was 1% for 100 = 1 per day
Now 5% for 100 = 5 per day

Medals:
Was 20% for 28000 (at oceanic future) = 5600 per day
Now 15% for 28000 (at oceanic future) = 4200 per day

Population
Still at 8500 (at oceanic future)

Supplies:
Was 8% chance for 680.000 (at oceanic future) = Production building with 10880 per hour
Now: None

I think increasing FP and gem production is a nice thing, but medals still seems broken to me. This is still more than 100 victory towers. I think reducing production from 28K to 2.8K would make more sense.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm... 12FP and 20 Goods + 1,25 Diamonds seems a bit overpowered... not that I would complain now - but players will complain in the next event if the next building does not offer the same benefits again...

again for comparison: worlds fair gives "only" 10FP and 10 Goods @ 24 tiles and players are fairly happy with that - you might consider reducing the base FP to 6 and the possible goods to 25 (or some variation with higher goods but less FP or vice versa) - then the buildings are similar in output...

but medals still seems broken to me
Medals will always be broken if no greater changes are made - ever since Arc regular medal buildings lost their value and are totally insignificant. The CN is now a super medals building for people without Arc but still gives essentially nothing to people with a high Arc...

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
but players will complain in the next event if the next building does not offer the same benefits again...

also you should take care not to devalue the settlement reward buildings too much by steadily offering Event buildings that are getting better and better - I really like that at the moment there is quite some distance between the event buildings and the settlement rewards - if you continue overdoing it just because some players want more every time...

I know i also complained a bit about the former values of CN not beeing comparable to other recent event buildings in the feedback but I never expected it to get such a huge buff...

PS: after reading that chance for diamonds was increased to 5% I was a bit disappointed to find the amount of diamonds reduced to only 25 - so the buff in this regard was quite smaller than expected - but 5% for 100 would have been too much as well ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser9859

Ingame the tooltip for the Crow's Nest shows 12 FP for 40% Chance and not 10 FP which is stated in the changelog. Which one is correct?
But in both cases I have to agree with beelzebob, it seems too much now. While the previous Crow's Nest was definitely underwhelming, please don't overdo it now. Just make it on par with other event buildings and we are good. I'm glad to see the random chance for coins and supplies go. Even though I wanted the medals be removed as well but I guess we can't have everything^^

DeletedUser10144

seems a bit overpowered

Keep in mind that the Worlds Fair will always give you FPs, every single day, so you can always trust it to give you FPs, even on the days when you really need it. The Crows Nest on the other hand, is bound to RNG, and some days when you really need FPs, you might get goods instead, and other days when you really need goods, you might get FPs instead. Because of this, it's kind of required that it's a bit stronger, to compensate for the element of chance. If it was as good as the Worlds Fair, people could just get another Worlds Fair instead, and bypass the RNG based production.

If we compare them on a square-by-square basis, the difference is not really that big. The Worlds Fair produces 0.416 FP while the Crows Nest procudes 0.512 FP. Sure, the Crows Nest can also give you diamonds and medals, but the amount of diamonds has been reduced to 25 which is really little, and many players already have more than enough medals.

In my opinion, the Crows Nest is strong now, but not overpowered. I'd rather see them limit players to just 1 Crows Nest per city rather than nerfing it. And if they limit it to one Crows Nest per city, we might even get a small increase in diamond production :D

DeletedUser8823

Please inno, stop this.

If each event must award a prize considerably higher than the previous one, and every year we do 10 events ... within a short time we will have to demolish our level 100 cape canaveral to leave expansions to event buildings ... be more continuistas please.

Do not listen to the whiners who just want more and more in each event, you are going to load the game like that.

In addition, there are players who spend a lot of money on events ...

A player spends money on an event to get several buildings better than average. If I spend diamonds to get 10 tolos of idols (for example), those diamonds are no longer worth anything, because there are 9 buildings better than that already ...

I think it is dangerous for the game ... if I spent diamonds I would like to have an advantage, and that the buildings obtained were above average during all the time, not a few months ...

After those months, and seeing the inno events policy ... will you continue to buy some diamonds knowing that what I am going to gain will lose this value? or will I just stop buying?

That is the question.

Sorry, google translate :(

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
...as for the auction endings, I'd still prefer the blind bid approach I've sketched in the feedback thread, for the reasons listed there too.
Although it would be fun to see two bidding bots go haywire and blocking the auctions for hours with +1 bids every 30 seconds until one of the fools runs out of coins *g*

That is what I proposed as well... The problem that Inno most likely has with this kind of auction is that they fear the bids do not go high enough. In an open auction the seller has the advantage of the competition going for him as the bidders raise each other...

DeletedUser9410

Increased the auction timer to 30 seconds whenever a player puts in a bid in the last 30 seconds. This should make the end of auctions more exciting.

The word i would use is FRUSTRATING. you put in a bid, and it never stops, every time someone adds a single coin extra, it resets to 30 seconds and goes on, and on, and on ,and on till the bids become waaay too ridiculous, the only people who can "win" bids now are those who are very high level and have 100's of thousands of coins.:mad:
personally i feel it was fine the way it was. :(
I used to love this idea, but now it's been "adjusted" i'm not so sure about it anymore. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9410

It looks like Crow Nest can not be motivated and therefore can be plundered, is that correct?

As far as i know, up till now any building which is not an All Age building, Gb or Town Hall that cannot be motivated can be plundered. So the Crow's Nest probably can be.
I'm sure someone will test the theory soon enough, lol