• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 29th July

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Piotr015

Squire
"Freed sectors in GvG will now be filled with random units"
Wait what? You've said that you won't implement it... Or did I miss something?

DeletedUser

I thought only the following 3 will be implemented for now

Actually that was just an update on some of the original ideas we had that we were going through with. Other changes are still likely to happen along the way. I will try and update everyone as quickly as possible as we go forward.

1BFA

Viceroy
Actually that was just an update on some of the original ideas we had that we were going through with. Other changes are still likely to happen along the way. I will try and update everyone as quickly as possible as we go forward.

Thank you. Because the same update is on live servers. If the random unit thing happens, please clarify what will happen to AA map as well. Just random or highest age (SAM) age troops

"
The changes we will implement as per our original announcement are:

• Camera Focus when returning to the map
  • Changes to the confirmation check boxes when placing Siege and Defensive Armies
  • Removal of Bronze Age Units from the All Age map"

DeletedUser

None of tomorrows changelog will be on any live server, only on Beta for now.

1BFA

Viceroy
None of tomorrows changelog will be on any live server, only on Beta for now.

Yup understand that, some of us have communicated to our guilds that only the 3 changes will be done in near future and inno is still thinking about rest of them. Now if that is not the case, we need to update our guilds and be prepared for such changes.

DeletedUser10047

I would think that whether or not a planned change makes it to live will depend on the feedback here on beta.

DeletedUser9410

Thank you. Because the same update is on live servers. If the random unit thing happens, please clarify what will happen to AA map as well. Just random or highest age (SAM) age troops

I think it should be random troops. If it's highest age then the AA map WILL effectively become a Mars Age map.