• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 20th November

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser6979

The new windows look drab and cheap. The previous design not only looked more regal and 'old timey,' but they were much easier to read, and the illustrations of the various supply 'types' more eye-catching (I enjoy the story-related touches, no matter how unnecessary.) FOE looks like a FOE knockoff.

A better use for the designers would be to make the 'ready to harvest' icons much easier to see, especially in the later eras where the building colors are similar. Don't know how many other players have spent a long time scouring their city in order to find that little peak of a bouncing icon mostly hidden behind another building, but I can't imagine it's just me ;-)

DeletedUser

Saying anything to what specifically?
that it is bull**** to "fix" the plunder is filtered as aid simply in renaming that filter instead of moving the plunder to another filter

because the actually problem is not the name of the filter
but when clicking fast through all aid to aid back in the previously known aid filter a plunder will stop you when clicking and brings you to the city of that player

and that is really annoying

and thanks for not reading the feedbacks
or else you would have seen that almost the complete previous page is about that crap

DeletedUser

There was nothing for me to comment on. I do not speak for the devs and designers or their intent. I will however pass on your concerns so they are aware.
Also, I read all the feedback, and handle all of the negative replies and tickets I receive. I am however not a mind reader, so if you have something to ask me, ask. I have other duties on top of this forum, so I apologize that I did not have the thread memorized at the time I responded to your post.

DeletedUser7107

Horrible change to the production menu windows, they're now difficult to read despite the huge size.... why waste time and effort fixing things that aren't broken when the things that really do need fixing are ignored
I agree with the rest, this is not an improvement. It is too big, difficult to read, and very ugly

DeletedUser7858

New color scheme is horrible for productions - the light background makes it extremely hard to read anything and with the layout changing slightly as well it makes it very hard to see the available options and what it is I'm going to be producing.

Overall the game is getting very frustrating with all these small meaningless aesthetic changes rather than meaningful changes like smoother game play by fixing the lag in GvG or the lock up that occurs if you have more than one instance of the game running. Fix the things that matter to people and will get us more comfortable recommending the game - things that make people stop playing!

I too agree - this color scheme totally sucks and is hard on the eyes. It is also very easy now to miss click production times of both goods and supplies.

I would like to also add (again) That FoE is either trying to force game play on quest lines or are out to annoy players and cause them to shut down cities if they play multiples... with this newish feature.
vos901.jpg
A WHITE HALO flashing 3 times every 30 seconds. I would like to remind FoE that we (the players) know fully well if we are current with the quests or not. I have posted about this before, it has been ignored. Several updates have gone in since this flashy thing was install, now could you PLEASE get rid of it. I now spend much less time on Beta now because that flashing is so annoying.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I would like to also add (again) That FoE is either trying to force game play on quest lines or are out to annoy players and cause them to shut down cities if they play multiples... with this newish feature.
That's not newish, that's been there forever. Except for years it was a blue arrow and for the last months it's a glow effect. As always you just need to complete the very first few quests of the game in order for it to disappear - that hasn't changed. So shouldn't really cause you any trouble if you solve a few quests after the tutorial. ;)

DeletedUser7522

the new windows of several buildings just look so awful to me, count the opinions and change it for better or not change it at all.

DeletedUser7858

That's not newish, that's been there forever. Except for years it was a blue arrow and for the last months it's a glow effect. As always you just need to complete the very first few quests of the game in order for it to disappear - that hasn't changed. So shouldn't really cause you any trouble if you solve a few quests after the tutorial. ;)
Thanks for the info - I'll give it a shot

Yup - 100% correct - it worked - many thanks again

Last edited by a moderator: