• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 20th November

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"Fixed an issue where if you filtered your event history by Aid action, plunder actions also showed as Aid Actions"

"Social Interactions" with the friend symbol instead of "Aid Events" with the yellow star Symbol?

I like the filter menu like it was much more than this more insignificant term and symbol. It was a clear assignment to the event I want to filter, would like to see the yellow star for Aid Events back.

DeletedUser

so they renamed "Aid Events" to "Social Interactions" so plundering can be correctly in that list ?
(sorry for asking. wasn't plundered in the near past so I can't test where plundering is filtered now)

and when we are already talking about the event history
"Friend Events" ? what are those exactly ?
correct: only friends sitting in the tavern

so why not calling them "Tavern Events" ?

DeletedUser

so they renamed "Aid Events" to "Social Interactions" so plundering can be correctly in that list ?
(sorry for asking. wasn't plundered in the near past so I can't test where plundering is filtered now)

Good question, if that's the intention imo a bad idea to put two so different incidents in one filter. I think the battle filter would be the better choice to filter plundering.

DeletedUser5429

X0hLbsyVT3epSp-38gjqew.png

Nice ! Thanks. :):):)

RedRed

Viceroy
I think the battle filter would be the better choice to filter plundering.
so the aid and plunder are still filtered together
now only renamed to social interactions

what a terrible fix
I agree. The real bug is that plundering and aid actions are filtered together, not the name of the filter. When I want to see who plundered me I want to see it near the battle events to see who plundered me, if it is done right after the battle or not, and how many times in the week; aid actions are made from friends, plundering from enemies (except if you don't have agreements about the atlantis museum, but that's another thing), they shouldn't stay together.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
I agree. The real bug is that plundering and aid actions are filtered together, not the name of the filter. When I want to see who plundered me I want to see it near the battle events to see who plundered me, if it is done right after the battle or not, and how many times in the week; aid actions are made from friends, plundering from enemies (except if you don't have agreements about the atlantis museum, but that's another thing), they shouldn't stay together.

+1!!

Filtering plunder events together with aid events is almost like not filtering them at all. When I want to see who plundered me, I don't want to scroll through 44 pages of aid events.

As redred said, please filter plunder events together with battle events! This would be much more logic:

Fighting (and winning the battle) is a prerequisite for plundering.

Whereas aiding a player prevents me from plundering the same player the next 24 hours.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
  • Fixed an issue where if you lost a GE battle with autobattle you briefly moved back to the previous chest

....not.

1.) start a battle (with the attack button)
2.) let your real units stay behind in the first round
3.) auto battle
4.) recognize that the #&%§~} AI killed both real units anyway
5.) retreat (instead of starting the 2nd round)

---> the arrow briefly is at the previous treasure chest!

Andi47

Overlord
BTW: the 8th battle in GE level 2 (attacking with 2 sub cruisers + 6 rogues) ALWAYS worked with autobattle until now. (with 30% tavern boost, moving the real units to the corners in the 1st turn)

Now I activated the tavern boost AND a 30% attack boost bottle and lost SIX times in a row on autobattle. Did Inno secretly increase the difficulty of the battles??

Are GE battles significantly harder when there is an active "win x battles in a row" condition in the daily challenge?

Last edited:

DeletedUser8471

BTW: the 8th battle in GE level 2 (attacking with 2 sub cruisers + 6 rogues) ALWAYS worked with autobattle until now. (with 30% tavern boost, moving the real units to the corners in the 1st turn)

Now I activated the tavern boost AND a 30% attack boost bottle and lost SIX times in a row on autobattle. Did Inno secretly increase the difficulty of the battles??

Are GE battles significantly harder when there is an active "win x battles in a row" condition in the daily challenge?

Curious about that as well because a few guildmates that fight GE have mentioned they lost a lot more troops this week than they normally do. One said it was over triple the normal units he would lose. Same Era, same encounters, same troop configurations, but extreme loses compared to before.

and when we are already talking about the event history
"Friend Events" ? what are those exactly ?
correct: only friends sitting in the tavern

so why not calling them "Tavern Events" ?
I think "Friend Events" also include messages about users requesting friendship (and users having accepted friendship requests from you), and friends ending their friendship with you.

DeletedUser4381

found a neighbor to test it

so the aid and plunder are still filtered together
now only renamed to social interactions

what a terrible fix

It's not a fix, it's a bodge job to close the ticket. A fix would have placed the plundering in the right filter, rather than just rename the filter so that no actual work has to be done. (BTW, Inno, plundering is an *anti*social interaction. :p)

DeletedUser6590

New color scheme is horrible for productions - the light background makes it extremely hard to read anything and with the layout changing slightly as well it makes it very hard to see the available options and what it is I'm going to be producing.

Overall the game is getting very frustrating with all these small meaningless aesthetic changes rather than meaningful changes like smoother game play by fixing the lag in GvG or the lock up that occurs if you have more than one instance of the game running. Fix the things that matter to people and will get us more comfortable recommending the game - things that make people stop playing!

bilboman

Merchant
New color scheme is horrible for productions - the light background makes it extremely hard to read anything and with the layout changing slightly as well it makes it very hard to see the available options and what it is I'm going to be producing.

Overall the game is getting very frustrating with all these small meaningless aesthetic changes rather than meaningful changes like smoother game play by fixing the lag in GvG or the lock up that occurs if you have more than one instance of the game running. Fix the things that matter to people and will get us more comfortable recommending the game - things that make people stop playing!
I agree strongly with this comment. This is not an improvement!

DeletedUser

I agree completely!
Sadly it seems it's intended to redesign all possible windows? In the menu windows for units it's the same.

I agree strongly with this comment. This is not an improvement!

We had well designed clear arranged menu windows for productions, goods, units. The new menu windows are not only not an improvement, imo this design is a big retrograde step, oversized with too large Icons, confusing, plain crude and ugly.

DeletedUser6863

Am I the only player who has no problem with speed or windows locking up. I normally have 4 different worlds running at the same time and I see no difference in speed if I have 1,2,3 or 4 worlds running. I do however have to agree with the changes to the menu windows. Please put them back to how they were.

Andi47

Overlord
+1!!

Filtering plunder events together with aid events is almost like not filtering them at all. When I want to see who plundered me, I don't want to scroll through 44 pages of aid events.

Just some addendum to my comment:
If I understand correctly, it was always like that, that plunder events were displayed with the "aid events" filter active, and the fix just renamed the filter?

If yes: I didn't even know that plunder events were filtered there, indeed I thought that they had been not filtered at all. (I searched them with the battle events and did not find the plunder events there).

BTW: @Zarok Dai any comment from Inno on our feedback here in the "Feedback for Changelog xy" threads?

DeletedUser

If I understand correctly, it was always like that, that plunder events were displayed with the "aid events" filter active, and the fix just renamed the filter?
yes because it was reported as bug that plundering was shown in the aid event filter

and they were too lazy to fix it correct (plundering in battle event filter because no battle no plundering and that makes plundering an optional part of neighborhood battles. or a new filter for plundering)
so they simply changed the name

btw:
everything almost everything in the event list is a "social interaction"
visiting tavern = social interaction
accepting trades = social interaction
attacking = social interaction
so the name is still poorly chosen because those are missing :p