1. Province Buildings (Battlegrounds)

We are happy to announce that the Province Buildings will be available for you starting with tomorrow's Battleground.
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guild Battlegrounds

We are finally bringing you the new PvP feature on September 26th: Guild Battlegrounds!
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Halloween Event 2019

Join us, if you dare, for this year's Halloween event!
    This year's Halloween season, we've transformed the meager questline of past years into a fully-fledged event with awesome rewards! For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Antiques Dealer

The Antiques Dealer is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to help players use items in their inventory which have succumbed to the dust of ages past!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ongoing Changelog w/c 7th October

Please find the daily changelogs for this week here.
    Every day we'll make a post notifying of any bugfixes or changes to the game, or otherwise to let you know that no changes have taken place.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Zarok Dai
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2019 at 12:32 AM

Share This Page

Zarok Dai

Community Manager

Community Manager
Zarok Dai was last seen:
Oct 22, 2019 at 12:32 AM
    1. plinker
      plinker
      Please pm me
      1. ncshsg
        ncshsg
        Oct 7, 2019
    2. qaccy
      qaccy
      Welcome back! Hadn't seen you around for a while and was worried that you'd quietly left us...
      1. ncshsg likes this.
    3. zlobnyj bot
      zlobnyj bot
      after some updates, the ability to write games in Russian chat rooms was lost, but the possibility remained to write there in Italian, Portuguese and many other languages of the Latin group. smacks of discrimination))

to the point of the question, will it crawl with new updates on Russian servers?))
      1. zlobnyj bot
    4. Elsbet
      Elsbet
      How do I use the scrolls for the Archeology event. I have 305 scrolls, but clicking the scroll image does nothing.
      1. UBERhelp1
        UBERhelp1
        You use them by clicking the + button below the tools, where you can purchase tools individually or in packages. Click on each tool to use it (you can't have a tool in use when you try to pick up an item)
        Apr 9, 2019
    5. arcadius 314 le sage
      arcadius 314 le sage
      Problème résolu, l'espace entre le sage avait mystérieusement disparu dans mon pseudo une fois remis en place tout est rentré dans l'ordre.

Désolé de vous avoir dérangé pour rien, bonne fin de journée ;)
    6. arcadius 314 le sage
      arcadius 314 le sage
      1. redred
        redred
        Probably it is just the spooky welcome screen that appears when you have a clean cache. Share a screenshot if you can.
        Apr 8, 2019
      2. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        Either that or it's from when you need to select between HTML5 and Flash
        Apr 11, 2019
      3. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        But yes we really could use a screenshot
        Apr 11, 2019
    7. zlobnyj bot
      zlobnyj bot
      how do you comment update 1.141 on interface changes
      taking into account the fact that the anchor points of stretching the window along the width remain the same
      prntscr.com/luwmpc
      prntscr.com/luwmtd
      prntscr.com/luwn46
      prntscr.com/luwnat
    8. Micki..M
      Micki..M
      Why does it say I don't have enough privileges now to post on the forum? I've posted there before. I wanted to post a question about the viking settlement. Why does the shrine not double in copper when you double in hours, just like everything else does in the productions?
      1. beelzebob666
        beelzebob666
        What "everything else"?

The behavior now is pretty close to your normal city - productions get more and more inefficient when production time increases - this is to reward player activity - the only difference with settlements would be that there is no motivation - that can compensate for the higher inefficiency with longer productions...
        Dec 13, 2018
      2. Micki..M
        Micki..M
        "Everything else" - ALL other productions on FoE. There is no such things as 'Trying to keep us online'.
        Dec 15, 2018
    9. monica12
      monica12
      hello zarok i need help my beta game i can log into my game but when world selection appears i click on dunarsund and in staed of loading my world it wants me to start all over again help please i was last playing 4 hours ago and all was good then thanks monica12
      1. arcadius 314 le sage likes this.
      2. arcadius 314 le sage
        arcadius 314 le sage
        bonjour Zarok,

j'ai le même probléme quemonica 12
        Apr 8, 2019
    10. sirblu
      sirblu
      Hi Zarok, Can you please explain to me why there is a difference in the number of friends I can have (100) vs the number of Friend Requests (80) I have? I totally understand the 100 limit - that makes total sense. But if I can have 100 friends why can I not also have 100 Friend requests?
    11. Lorenard
      Lorenard
      1. ncshsg
        ncshsg
        I’ll give you a piece of advice: Zarok rarely answers queries through status comments. If you want a quicker answer, try sending her a PM or support ticket.
        Jan 10, 2018
    12. SamLatoo
      SamLatoo
      Tried writing to you 240- characters now enough, is there another way to communicate?
    13. janjac1
      janjac1
      Where are all the Incident ?
      I have not Yet seen any on my screen,- and I look for them regulary every day :)
      janjac1
    14. ZENA
      ZENA
      zarok i need yr help
    15. ZENA
      ZENA
      hi Z sorry to bug u
      i like to know is there anyway that we can copy a page then past it in our forum
      not the link of a updates but the update with all the pic ect
      1. ncshsg
        ncshsg
        Liked by mistake.
        I can't get what you mean. If you want to copy an update announcement to your guild forum then just copy the text and paste there. It is not possible to paste images in the guild forum, I believe.
        May 24, 2017
    16. - Queen -
      - Queen -
      Hello! I just want to know if you have some thread in forum for the ideas....
      is it possible to share some nice ideas for the game?

Best regards,
      - Q -
      1. Tanmay11
        Tanmay11
        they have one on EN forum....i don't see it on BETA forum
        Mar 21, 2016
      2. Zarok Dai
        Zarok Dai
        Our game Discussion section serves the same purpose here on Beta :)
        Mar 21, 2016
    17. monica12
      monica12
      hi
      all the goodies that people got from the egg glitch are they going to keep them as people are boasting about how many of each they have got

for instance some people got 101 colour guard camps and 22 wishing wells and 300 obs blue prints etc etc so please show some love and dish stuff out to those who didnt benfit thanks

monica12 beta game xx
      1. Zarok Dai
    18. lord pi
      lord pi
      hi! i need to speak with you ! on beta chat please! it´s very important
    19. -gioia58-
      -gioia58-
      hi
      I wanted to point out that in the mission do 8 outputs ranging from 5 minutes, the game has also calculated my productions from 8 hours
    20. Phantom Stranger
      Phantom Stranger
      Greetings Madam,its a pleasure having you as my first following,I look forwards to you doing the same :)
      1. Zarok Dai
        Zarok Dai
        Thx for the follow Phantom :)
        Feb 7, 2016
  • Signature

[​IMG]