• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 19th November

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9522

I hope, rebalancing of buildings will be mentioned in the Changelogs in future so do not have to wonder what has changed.

DeletedUser7951

he blury effect on background in new mobile app is sooooo bad !
In addition to being terrible, it also hides quest progress, so if I'm putting FP on a GB, I can't see if I complete a quest. If you must have the fog - at least fix that.

"Normal people say "if it ain't broke don't fix it" - Developers say: "it it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features".

Luke Stark

Marquis
The blurry effect IS SO BAD and again not tested here on beta but directly on to live :/ why do have the beta server then??? I honestly am reluctant to invest my time in building here a city mainly due to those kind of actions...

the blurry effect also comes on top of the great pop up button idea in GE which on its own is TERRIBLE IDEA but who cares right?

Luke Stark

Marquis
also You would have to listen to people :) nobody in any guild that I am a part of has something positive to say about pop up VICTORY button in GE or that blurry effect now, seriously somebody was reaaally drunk while making those changes....

DeletedUser

The blury effect on background in new mobile app is sooooo bad !
It's worse than bad :(
I can't see quests marks, no notifications in background, no amount of bought FPs - and it's not even aesthetic, just weird :(

Why do devs or anyone at Inno are seriously dedicated to make everything harder and harder for players? :/ you don't want us to see your own game? First rouges , which STILL is really annoying, then "Victory" shield which makes harder to see how many troops are there for the next round and now this! WHY are doing this to us? WHY, in the name of gods?!

Luke Stark

Marquis
Cause they can and some "smart dev" looked at what's hot with kids this days and said this has to be in our game and that's it...and we will not tolerate any feedback and for sure we will not response to any, it's not a bug guys its a feature!

some sucky features thats for sure :/

Luke Stark

Marquis
oh yes and naturally now all hands on deck for the settlements than to at least react on the feedback players provide ;)