• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 13th May

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
No diamonds for multi story houses? Can you explane why this change was made?
yeah... wanted to ask the same... would these not be totally overpowered then in comparison to the regular houses?
Or are the diamond costs replaced by some ridiculous goods cost?

DeletedUser

yeah... wanted to ask the same... would these not be totally overpowered then in comparison to the regular houses?
Or are the diamond costs replaced by some ridiculous goods cost?
Nope, diamonds are out and just decent amount of coins an supplies left.
I have no idea about programming, but maybe it was done because of the fact, that when you had all researches done apart from these houses - every time you open tech tree, you are stuck on them instead at the end of VF techs... And maybe technically you are not done with tech tree when you had this tech not completed, so that was problem every time new event is released...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
And maybe technically you are not done with tech tree when you had this tech not completed, so that was problem every time new event is released...
Yeah... that tech has always been the odd one out. I also just checked - they are not as overpowered as I thought they were... they give about the same or less amount of coins as the first residential of EMA and less population than the later one - so they are quite good in the middle.

DeletedUser9017

Do we get conpensation when we already opened this one with diamonds? Because I just opened this tech last week on live server with 600(!!!) diamonds.... seems to be a bit unfair to me....

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
  • Made it possible to click anywhere in the background to close event info screens, like other game windows

Has the "you can not attack this player at this moment" (like when trying to attack a BA player that has not researched military tactics yet) been corrected in the same way?

DeletedUser7703

Do we get conpensation when we already opened this one with diamonds? Because I just opened this tech last week on live server with 600(!!!) diamonds.... seems to be a bit unfair to me....

It would be a nice touch... I would imagine that anyone that spent 600 diamonds on that tech would re-spend the diamonds very quickly... but don't hold your breath.

Beta-OD

Squire
Has the "you can not attack this player at this moment" (like when trying to attack a BA player that has not researched military tactics yet) been corrected in the same way?

This is also true in any age if they are city shielded. You can't click anywhere, it has to be the x at the top.

DeletedUser9017

What I miss here is a reply from a moderator, which can tell us whether we do or don’t get compensated for this useless spending of 600 diamonds...

DeletedUser9017

Because i had to, to get further in story line... I had to do a tech, but that was the only one left... before I had to go to new era... and i didn’t want to go further in era

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
and i didn’t want to go further in era

So it was worth it to you to spend the diamonds. That is a totally fair trade and your choice - nobody forced you to research it... Also do not try to tell me that you would not have researched it by that point if it did not had diamonds requirement - in that case you really would have had to go forward in era unconditionally.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
What I miss here is a reply from a moderator, which can tell us whether we do or don’t get compensated for this useless spending of 600 diamonds...

There will not be a general refund on Beta and also not on live servers.
Since your case concerns a live server, I would suggest you contact your local support:
Even although a general refund is not applicable, at least you will get a final answer for your specific circumstances.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9017

So, when you bought diamonds, and did that research... no matter what the reason is you did the research... you loose your money... seems a bit unfair to me... when I did wait 3 weeks I still had the 600diamonds in my pocket.... good customer service...