• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 11th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8150

@Zarok: Do you know is there a general plan for more KB shorcuts we seem to have had them added for a both prod/mil now?

DeletedUser

@Zarok: Do you know is there a general plan for more KB shorcuts we seem to have had them added for a both prod/mil now?

To be honest I am not sure but I'll ask. If anyone has suggestions for more shortcuts please let us know, thanks.

DeletedUser5429

To be honest I am not sure but I'll ask. If anyone has suggestions for more shortcuts please let us know, thanks.
Hi Zarok Dai,
Someone already said this I think, but a shortcut to open directly the event history and the great buildings contribution list could be nice.
Thanks! :)

DeletedUser8150

KB shortcuts for any of the game menu things taking multiple clicks.

Its not much of a time saving but if the game keeps adding more and more of them perhaps a KBS for the 'terminals/harbor'.

This may be too complicated but I can't be the only person who would like an easy way to 'reset' set buildings or any building on an autotimer. [They tend to drift later and later over time and you need to reset them] Manually cutting and moving to break a set for example is annoying. Could a hover over and press 'r' (reset) or something be possible.

What about in combat. In some ages and with some units its best to let the enemy close distance and not move your units at all in round 1 - sometimes in other rounds as well. Which involves manually clicking the units to stop them in the random pattern they take their turns. What about a 's' (skip unit turn) or skip all button?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8079

I missed the update note if there was one, but wanted to pass on a big THANK YOU! for the added confirmation when creating a new world. I've clicked the button by accident 3 or 4 times over the last year and had to send a service request each time to get the unwanted empty city removed afterwards. I did it again this weekend (on live), and ... got a confirmation window instead. Wonderful!

DeletedUser5160

i like the easier skip in battle option, the app has a far better skip option than the browser

Completely for this. With some of the bigger units, it's hard to tell if I'm skipping that unit's turn or accidentally moving them to a empty spot covered by a large unit.

DeletedUser7942

If anyone has suggestions for more shortcuts please let us know, thanks.
Sure, everything but in particular pertaining to anything that may alleviate the tedious, mundane aspects to the game.

podkap1970

Emperor
the game do hang sometimes, for 5-10 sec, since today's patch
by any actions, aiding, or clicking the market button, or by a GE fight

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thuesday: Totally broke the game by removing every button.

Alpha testing anyone???
Sometimes issues are not necessarily a code error due to new implementation/changes. Like in this case, sometimes the update itself goes wrong which means that during testing that issue does not appear. Hopefully that's not a common occurrence but everything is prone to errors.

We're working on the problem though - apologies for the trouble caused in the meantime.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7246

Can't log in in game today. Progress bar shows me 100% - and... nothing.
Chrome.
update: main worlds are working good, as always. It's only Beta-bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't log in in game today. Progress bar shows me 100% - and... nothing.
Chrome.
update: main worlds are working good, as always. It's only Beta-bug.

This is affecting everyone and we are working to get it resolved.

DeletedUser8262

There seems to have been a change to the players gb list, until very recently the gb that had received fp last was on top of the list, that is no longer the case, also any donation to a gb would move that gb to the top of the list, that has also changed. It doesnt sound too bad i know but for any dedicated gb sniper its a real pain. It now takes longer to see which gb is most active and in many cases involves scrolling down the list, this wastes time and provokes more unnecessary clicking. Please change it back before it hits the live servers.

DeletedUser5429

There seems to have been a change to the players gb list, until very recently the gb that had received fp last was on top of the list, that is no longer the case, also any donation to a gb would move that gb to the top of the list, that has also changed. It doesnt sound too bad i know but for any dedicated gb sniper its a real pain. It now takes longer to see which gb is most active and in many cases involves scrolling down the list, this wastes time and provokes more unnecessary clicking. Please change it back before it hits the live servers.
It is very bad. Looking a the GBs of all your neighbours, friends and guidmates is very much slower.
Please revert to previous ordering, which was simple, clear, and efficient.

DeletedUser8277

I am confused about the ToR changes. The previous scale was this:
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 6.55.01 PM.png

All of the levels went up in a linear fashion of .5 for spawn, .25 for gold and .5 for jade. Going by the ones posted:

Level 5: Uncommon 25,50%, Common 71,50%, changed to Uncommon 25,77%, Common 71,23%
Level 10: Uncommon 26,75%, Common 67,75%, changed to Uncommon 26,46%, Common 68,04%
Level 20: Uncommon 26,88%, Common 65,37%, changed to Uncommon 27,10%, Common 61,15%
Level 50: Uncommon 28,69%, Common 57,93%, changed to Uncommon 28,86%, Common 57,76%

Would break up the uniformity of the previous scale and also results in a level 10 ToR dropping gold relics .29% less often... So even if the player is receiving more for leveling it to 5 they are paying for it in the long run with a level 10 ToR being less productive overall.

Can a grid of the levels and their current values be posted? I attempted to look at a high level ToR to see the numbers listed for all levels there but now with the new GB window you can only see the values on the current and next level. No longer can you go back and look at what previous levels have given you or other players, yet another downfall of the new window.

Attempting to do the math it would seem A ToR would need to now be level 14 or 15 before providing the same gold relic chance as a level 10 had prior to this change. ( level 20's 27.10 - level 10's 26.46 / 10 =.069 x the .29 difference between old level 10 and the new scale assuming it goes up the same per level) It seems as though one reaches level 20 they gain more overall by the new scale but by then you've spent thousands of more FP and collected 10X more sets of BPs.

Also when looking at my ToR (on live) there is an error that was reported by members on the US live server forum but never addressed:
ToR drop rate when viewed in inventory 13.00
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 7.23.57 PM.png

ToR drop rate when hovered or clicked 13.5
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 7.25.35 PM.png