• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

No future for warriors aka limit watchfire please!!!!

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Mink. Not one thing INNO has done in the last 8 months has been to discourage ghost guilds and many of the changes made have encouraged ghost guilds and made it easier and cheaper for them to opperate.

DeletedUser

It does seem to me that inno don't know if they want this to be a wargame or not, it sure is difficult to find many battles worth fighting
Most of my current neighbours are in my guild and the ones that aren't have pathetic armies.
Lucky if we get 2 battles a week in the GvG cos we dont have goods and can't move out into small guilds to play anymore unless you wanna sit in limbo for a week.
The map battles are interesting but there are not enough of them.
I'm starting to play other games for a bit of excitment and if I hadn't made friends here I'd have gone by now.