• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

No future for warriors aka limit watchfire please!!!!

DeletedUser

Hi.

I get up, I turn on my computer and put in my browser the FoE game.
That day I want to have some fun attacking my neighbors to collect materials and earn points for towers that give me medals.
The first neighbor has 15 watchtowers, the monastery, some GB defense ... Well another case of attack.
The second has more watchtowers. 35 or so. Again impossible ....
At the end I could only attack two neighbors. I leave the world and dedicate myself to other things.

Is this the future that awaits us? You recalculated my GB for guild war once or twice, I removed making it harder to progress in the provinces, and yet do not put limits to the watchtowers that a player can have.
Think a little bit because eventually no one will attack in their neighborhood. Implement a limit to them, depending on the power play of the period in which it is, in its development, it is, but realize that there are players who are over 30 or 40 towers in your city the number will increase. Until when?

Thank you.

DeletedUser4256

Totally agree
Lets us hope and pray that GBs uncapping and vouchers will come true! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Only 35 watchfires? Someone in my hood on my main world has 89 + the monastery + maxed Deal and Basil. Obviously no one attacks that player.

DeletedUser2752

I think 120+ is uncommon unless you mean 120%+ defense

DeletedUser

if someone wastes 120 space he deserves to be unbeatable

he could also build 120 Towers of Victory and get 8400 medals each week :eek:

I hope he place 8 rogue for defense ......
he has only 2 spearfighters but nobody knows because:
Only 35 watchfires? Someone in my hood on my main world has 89 + the monastery + maxed Deal and Basil. Obviously no one attacks that player.

DeletedUser4789

In my city in other world I have 196 watchtowers + deal and basil, but, before that everybody could attack my city.
I think is necessary and if i can pay for that why I don´t put this in my city, the problem start when there are some people who couldn't pay for that and now they want a limit because we are unbeatable. This is my opinion and the real reason for change the rules of the game.
This remember a philosopher, who said that the people who are weak, always try to weaken the people who have the power, and they usually try to change the rules for doing weak the people who have power. And when the rules was changing, and the player who usually was strong, now, this player is weak, but the player who usually was weak, now, this player is strong . But, I think, they have a problem because they don't accept that you are weak

DeletedUser

In my city in other world I have 196 watchtowers
and you sure got plundered very often (at least 100 times every week)
if not it would be smarter to use the space for production :rolleyes:

and strong player don't care if the other beat their defense
weak players do :rolleyes:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
"Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally."

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true.”

Quotes from Abraham Lincoln ;)

Those quotes relate to the reason why most more advanced players will not plunder far less advanced players in a hood, unless it is a requirement in their quests. Of course there are also many who do not abide to this which is totally up to their personal judgement and style of playing the game of which plunder is a normal part.

Be smart and set your collecting times (for goods especially) at such a time that you will be able to collect them, before they can get plundered.

About the extra def... players can also build GB's for gaining more attack power ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5429

Be smart and set your collecting times (for goods especially) at such a time that you will be able to collect them, before they can get plundered.
Hi,

While this advice is of course one of the best to prevent plundering, being smart is not enough, especially when your real life is such that it is hard to anticipate.

As for the watchfires, it seemed to me that the power reduction of the attack GBs and the guild war almost killed neighbourhood warfare anyway. So if people want to spend space just to avoid a few plunderings, well, let them...

DeletedUser5265

I think, the watchtowers must be also rebalnced how the Att GBs. Perhaps from 4% to 2%, like the GBs from 5% to 3% each level.

DeletedUser

starting with PME you can attack each sector 1000 times each day and collect millions of points
no risk, no losing of men: simply fight the first wave, get the points and don't go to the 2nd wave

why do you care about 80 fights against a defense you don't know for sure before attacking
you could lose one man

:p

DeletedUser3885

starting with PME you can attack each sector 1000 times each day and collect millions of points
no risk, no losing of men: simply fight the first wave, get the points and don't go to the 2nd wave

why do you care about 80 fights against a defense you don't know for sure before attacking
you could lose one man

:p

Finished up this opportunity?
Someone lost ranking points for doing these unlimited battles?
Now we are left with the neighbors and the map, right?
No more solution?

DeletedUser4040

Try it now ;)
what they did now is too late, some players are too far to be catch and this feature it was the only chance to catch.

I have eg.
mC0iogW.jpg

UJaf0rs.jpg

The solution is too make all the army from PME map more effective, that all the sector can't be taken with perfect army(with any army loss). If the player losse 1 -3 units on a attack he have a new limit for battle, but the other players can catch the huge player like will should do.

P.S. I can put more eg. from all server if is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Ever since earning PvP points from GvG was introduced, I kind of saw the ranking system a bit pointless, but that's just my opinion

DeletedUser1153

Ok, let's see:

Nuked military GBs
Watchfires galore
FPs easier to come by so defensive GBs maxed quicker
Ghost guilds nuked
The PME map glitch fixed.

Heck. If you're in a large guild that has established itself with enough GvG hexes you can't battle adjacent guilds. Too good prohibitive. You can't battle your hood anymore with nuked GBs and WF's everywhere. One can't get battle points anymore. The game has become Farm ville.