• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Historical Questlines

DeletedUser8859

2 big events : June and end of July - early August ?

• The Historical events are not the "big ones", just 1 week long events at most.
  • The Summer event is the big one to fill the gap between May 29th and July, and thebn Halloween event after W. Shakespeare, between mid October to first or second day of November.
  • No idea of the May Day event for this year.

DeletedUser8859

I fear you to be right, not a fan of soccer events at FOE.

DeletedUser9573

portrait_280.jpg
Marie Curie
P_SS_MultiAge_CurieBonus18.png

portrait_281.jpg
William Shakespeare
R_SS_MultiAge_ShakespeareBonus18.png

portrait_282.jpg

Well looking on the buildings for Marie Curie and Shakespeare I really want to have the historical questlines back.

Such a small one week event between the other events would not bother me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes more historical questlines

and how about giving the buildings a set bonus

then it would even make more fun to complete as many questlines as possible
(and not only a view with the best buildings)

DeletedUser8090

yeah, I think people won't be satisfied with a lame reward building now, but they can't really give away something too powerful in a one week short event.

If they make each historical event reward a piece of a big set, then it would be interesting.

Actually I remember long ago someone came up a name - "baroque set" or something, which included Balloon Site, Aviary etc,

but they end up does nothing together.

DeletedUser8859

Set buildings look right if sharing some theme and architectural / visual details some examples:
  • Cherry Garden Set
  • Maharajah Palace Set
  • Elephant Fountain Set
  • Piazza Set
However, placing together buildings from different historical eras, that follow their own architecture style, not even sharing color schemes do not. But how to combine an:
  • Ancient Egyptian Obelisk with a
  • building showing a Dutch painter doing a masterpiece during the second half of 1800's, paired with
  • an statue of a 12th century Mongolian Emperor on a horse, ...
do that seems like a set? or just an another city area with assorted buildings?

DeletedUser8859

Actually I remember long ago someone came up a name - "baroque set" or something, which included Balloon Site, Aviary etc,

That would look good, and better if combined will provide something extra like in sets. Certain special buildings from Historical events look good one at the side of another, examples:
  • Rosarium, Royal Cascade, Aviary, Ballon site(?)
  • Lords Mansion, Hedge Maze

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
However, placing together buildings from different historical eras, that follow their own architecture style, not even sharing color schemes do not. But how to combine an:
  • Ancient Egyptian Obelisk with a
  • building showing a Dutch painter doing a masterpiece during the second half of 1800's, paired with
  • an statue of a 12th century Mongolian Emperor on a horse, ...
do that seems like a set?

If you're a Time Lord. ;)