• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Historical Questlines

Pafton

Viceroy
Images for 6 new historical questlines have appeared, will post them under separate sections.

portrait_276.jpg
Cleopatra
R_SS_MultiAge_CleopatraBonus18.png

portrait_277.jpg
Vincent Van Gogh
P_SS_MultiAge_VanGoghBonus18.png

portrait_278.jpg
Sacajawea
R_SS_MultiAge_SacajaweaBonus18.png

portrait_279.jpg
Genghis Khan
A_SS_MultiAge_KhanBonus18.png

portrait_280.jpg
Marie Curie
P_SS_MultiAge_CurieBonus18.png

portrait_281.jpg
William Shakespeare
R_SS_MultiAge_ShakespeareBonus18.png

portrait_282.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

We had a previous St Valentine event with the theme centered on the relationship of Cleopatra with romans Julius Cesar (Gaius Julius Caesar) and Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius), not an Historical quest line on Cleopatra.

DeletedUser8859

Seven (7) Historical Events, plus Napoleon's = 7 + 1 = 8
Plus seven (7) Seasonal Events (Carnival, Spring, May Day, Summer, Fall, Halloween, Winter) = 8 + 7 = 15
Plus special events (Forge Bowl Event + ?) - 15 + 1 + ? = 16 + ?
Total for 2017 there were 17 Events, during 2016 we got 15.

How many events to squeeze in a year? I think 16 is enough.

LadyHecate

Marquis
On the contrary, I think the possibility of yet another football event this year is very high...
I hope not! Found both the previous two tedious, and the annual Carnival event has now become identical but with a different skin.
Also disappointed to see the Genghis Khan reward building is Cultural as I don't build Cultural buildings; was hoping for something else with decent Attack bonus.

DeletedUser

I hope not! Found both the previous two tedious, and the annual Carnival event has now become identical but with a different skin.
Also disappointed to see the Genghis Khan reward building is Cultural as I don't build Cultural buildings; was hoping for something else with decent Attack bonus.
True, this would be wasted event, but still... that didn't stop them from releasing another spoiled events this year... :)
Yeah, I'm also not very happy with another event cultural building, but maybe the statistics would be nicer than only happiness? You never know :)

Luke Stark

Marquis
There's gotta be a Soccer event for sure this year around the Fifa World Cup :) would be great to have some avatars like Lewandowski, Messi etc :)

sadly its gonna be much more difficult then the last one with little to zero chances at winning anything sensible without spending diamonds :D

Finka :D Hellooooo :D

DeletedUser7235

Images for 6 new historical questlines have appeared, will post them under separate sections.

portrait_276.jpg
Cleopatra
R_SS_MultiAge_CleopatraBonus18.png

portrait_277.jpg
Vincent Van Gogh
P_SS_MultiAge_VanGoghBonus18.png

portrait_278.jpg
Sacajawea
R_SS_MultiAge_SacajaweaBonus18.png

portrait_279.jpg
Genghis Khan
A_SS_MultiAge_KhanBonus18.png

portrait_280.jpg
Marie Curie
P_SS_MultiAge_CurieBonus18.png

portrait_281.jpg
William Shakespeare
R_SS_MultiAge_ShakespeareBonus18.png

portrait_282.jpg
[/QUOTE

portrait_282.jpg

WoW, the avatar nº 7 is awesome... very inspiring!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

Not much fan of soccer, and less of the soccer events in FOE.