• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected new gbg tags and markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
Reason
the tags as they are do not necessitate an order of hits or more complex battle coordination this could be added as an unlockable feature*
Details
By unlocking these new tags when you click a sector there would be the ability to mark the sectors with numbers 1-10
Balance
This will just require an addition of a tab in the sector menu under cost for number markings to be added to the sector picture and an overlay drawing of the numbers 1-10 for the sectors
Abuse Prevention
not to my knowledge marking numbers on sectors is not changing the clicks or hits
Summary
adding markings for sectors will make the game seem more full exciting and in touch with other fighting games.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I have looking but didn't see this suggestion.
adding a number marker 0-9 or 1-10 to gbg
this will allow for more complex plans and further puzzling as the dev's say in gbg

Attachments

• fixed numbers.png
    fixed numbers.png
    487.5 KB · Views: 19
  • new menu.png
    new menu.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
What are the benefits in gbg based on this idea? guild leader should do more clicks, that I can understand but what the benefit guild leader giving to guild mates by marking with numbers. Is this to avoid seeing message thread or typing the sector label outside of GBG screen (already chat is available inside gbg). If it is to avoid messaging, opening gbg only everyone can see the numbers and flags. Also if it is to avoid typing sector labels every time in messaging, people who doesn't enter gbg not aware of something marked as '1' which is higher priority as per my understanding. Now, guild leader needs to type extra on messages to mention with numbers too.

As a final thought, having many guild leaders in the guild to handle GBG map, it will create a conflict for sure, because every brain doesn't work in the same way( to calculate attrition or sector battles count to reach the target). IMO, Idea concept may be good but won't fit for every map situations of GBG on the usage point of view.

Last edited:
In one of my live world guilds everyone is given GBG rights.... At first I thought this was nuts.... But it works flawlessly.
More eyes on the map... More folks calling and marking sectors.... More "Team" feeling.... and those who choose not to mark/call sectors don't have to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.