• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Challenges await you!

rumpelrose

Farmer
wow. pop 25 red tiles.. fine that the first red one appears a day after ... this is too random and consumes too much time as soon as you finally get the opportunity to resolve the task. you can't play such things quickly in between. wait... and you're planning to offer us two more of these challenges during the current event? omg.

there's a real life which, among other things, provides me with money. I'm not going to saw off the branch I'm sitting on.

rumpelrose

Farmer
wow. pop 25 red tiles.. fine that the first red one appears a day after ... this is too random and consumes too much time as soon as you finally get the opportunity to resolve the task. you can't play such things quickly in between. wait... and you're planning to offer us two more of these challenges during the current event? omg.

there's a real life which, among other things, provides me with money. I'm not going to saw off the branch I'm sitting on.
and, btw, don't think we wouldn't see the intention of grabbing more money from us to resolve these quests ... maybe you'd better take care of your own branch. saw carefully and stop on time ...

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Are you sure that the tickets from the challenges are not included in the general calculation? That you can to get a fully maxed new building without these tickets? I'm not.
I was kind of sure... until now. I've been getting many more paws from each game than in the past, but let's see what happens. I think that feedback from players has been crystal clear, it's up to the devs now.

Owl II

Emperor
I was kind of sure... until now. I've been getting many more paws from each game than in the past, but let's see what happens. I think that feedback from players has been crystal clear, it's up to the devs now.
You needed an average of about two paws per board earlier. It was 3 paws per board in last year's wild, if I remember correctly. It takes 4.5 paws per board to get to the golden up Crossing. I don't feel like the boards have become twice as generous with paws. And there are always failure boards with only one or two paws on them.

Last edited:

Vellywood

Farmer
Completed the mini challenge but had to buy 30 or 40 tickets (can't remember), I won't be doing that in live, unless some of the tasks are wound back. I know these minis are tough but this seems to me a big ramp up on the first mini challenge which only required time and medals.

Aerendil

Squire
The quests are way to difficult (4 XX chests with 4 stars especially) and too much centered on the minigame,
change half of the quests done by playing the minievent and replace them with somewhat easier quests like win 4 battles, collect 10 8h productions, spend 50 forge points...
Give us an anouncement in the game, so we can store some tickets. we only get 6 tickets during the event
the golden ticket doesnt count for "9 Start new levels by spending 2 entrance tickets"

DaSteve

Farmer
As it is the challenge is not joyful at all. If it would last 7 days I can immagine people could enjoy it, since many quests could come within the flow, but with the steep requirements you have to play ONLY for the minichallenge and very often the quests make you play the minigame in the wrong way ( is it because you have to split up a 6-star chest to obtain a 4-star or you have to use eventcurrency to buy more moves even if there is no good use for the moves).
My suggestions:
- make the challenge last at least 4 days.
- make the star-chest quests more forgiving: you need AT LEAST 4-star
- give options: you have to plopp tiles from one color OR from another color (this would offset one of the worst scenarios, where I'am required to pop up tiles that are not even present and even with the next ticket they are the least present color --> it has happened to me and I needed almost full 2 tickets to solve the quest)
- change the order of the FP-Quests: I absolutely hate it to have to buy FPs, but moreso if I have many FPs and have to put them somewhere only to have to buy 15 FPs and THAN to spend 150. I get it that it should be a challenge, but the challenge should be to achieve hard stuff, not annoying one.
- give most stuff you have to use on the questline as rewards. I don't want a reward I will hardly ever use only to have to use up very valuable tickets just to pass the quest.
If the quest stays as its designed I will give it a hard pass on live, mostly because the rewards are not enticing at all. I personally hate the golden tickets, because they cause a bad way of stress: you have to take 5 minutes off, hoping your internet is stable, your computer works right, nobody calls you (on your smartphone) and even than you have to play very fast to get to 5 tickets (meaning you have to play very sub-optimal, leaving many pawns and 6-starchests behind) and even with only 4 tickets its painfull. I personally like the minigame, but I like to tinker around and calcolate the best way to get the best out of it so I would appreciate a conversion to the golden ticket into a "full your ticket bar - best used when its empty :)". Btw. A last suggestion: change the game in a way that at least one pawn is always present on the board, since its very annoying to clear the 1 pawn on the starting board in 3 moves and spend 15 up moves for the next pawn to come down and than just fail to bring it home. Or give a special that spawns 1-3 pawns on the top of the board :)

LastWarrior

Regent
Inno need to revamp this one a lot.
I dont mind spending a few diamonds but this one is impossible to complete in the time frame given.
As for having a quest to find tiles of a certain colour, then having none of those colours on the board well;;;;;;;;;;;

Vellywood

Farmer
I dont mind spending a few diamonds but this one is impossible to complete in the time frame given.
As for having a quest to find tiles of a certain colour, then having none of those colours on the board well;;;;;;;;;;;
Not impossible but you had tp spend a lot of diamonds and also not done many quest before it started. I got to the end. But as I said in my orginal post I won't be doing in live in its current form.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Guys, a question...

Until then, for you to have even the slightest chance of getting the main building of the complete event, you have to do 100% of the event, which means until that moment... do all 60, 70 missions of the event + do all the challenges diaries + collect all incidents every day.

With the introduction of this new line of rival missions during the events, does this new "feature" count towards 100% or would it be something optional (to win extra prizes)? From now on, to try to get the main building complete, in addition to doing all the missions, daily challenges and incidents, will we also be forced to do all these rival missions that appear during the events?

If this is true in practice, what Inno did was make the event experience even more difficult, complicated and, above all, stressful... events that already had a large number of missions (60,70) would now have 100, 130+ missions to get 1 building? Not to mention the time aspect, which often makes achievement almost impossible.

It may be crazy of me, but it seems that with each change in the game we move further towards something like...

"Ah, is it difficult, complicated, stressful? You're not going to get the complete building?... It's simple, just buy the paid pass and buy diamonds and it's easy to get the building..."

fluffycat

Farmer
This challenge was awful. No information in advance. Short time. A lot of diamonds needed. But worst of all the way it was set up with the colours. Made me feel stupid to play this game.

Yekk

Regent
Or shelfed, I have been told there are 3 "flavors" of this type Rival. This was. by consensus, a total failure. If the next one has the same type quests that break boards it also will be a flop. Beta is a test server so maybe Inno wanted to see how angry they could make their players. I know they lit my fuse, that any interest I had in this main event is gone.

I think there are changes which would make it workable:
a. Increase the rewards. Current rewards are less than what I put into it.
b. Launch it at the start of the nature event. Now I just had 3-5 entrance tickets.
c. Let it last for a week.

DaSteve

Farmer
A second challenge is just plain simple stupid. As said the quests are against the logic of the minigame itself. It feels so stupid to play the game wrong only to meet the requirements of the quest, leaving behind pawns and highstarchests.
I don't mind using some diamonds during the events to get a good building, but this is just ridiculous.