• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

mysterious new Great Building O.o

DeletedUser1264

I'm so sorry! That's a great-looking building and such a welcome relief from the overdose of cathedrals. Please let it back in the game!

conqueror9

Regent
how about being happy that the account isn't closed for bug abusing :p

because if you think about it: will there really be an "unknown building"

and if you take all the diamonds you became for testing than you still have many left

the correct way in the future:
if you find a bug report it, not use it

shhhhhhhhhhh it is not me shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i will not buy bp due to a awesome building < i only buy last bp if necessary >
i only note that ...some 1 in other post ..say they build it
i suppose.....they must use diamond to buy it

in response to "game developer remove that GB..."

i am surprise

i only raise my concerns " how about those who spend diamond to buy the rest of blue print and build 1 in their city "

conqueror9

Regent
Unknown GB

game develper announcment

"
Unknown GB Bug

Hey guys,

As some of you have discovered, the Unknown GB blueprint fix from last week didn't stick. As a result, some players have the GB. The developers and CM team have discussed and decided to leave the GB in the game (on Beta only). The building does not function correctly, because it is incomplete, but at this point it isn't feasible to remove it from all those affected.

Thanks again for your support,

Richard "

I suggest the following:

(a) For those who get bp, give replace it with another random bp

(b) For those who has GB, he must get 1 b4
there is no way that he get remaining 8 bp by polish /motative, so they should buy it with diamond
so
just delete their GB and
give them another random bp and return 8 bp X 200 diamond

If that random bp cannot be fixed, try to give them 200 diamond, so they can buy any bp they want

DeletedUser1418

game develper announcment

"
Unknown GB Bug

Hey guys,

As some of you have discovered, the Unknown GB blueprint fix from last week didn't stick. As a result, some players have the GB. The developers and CM team have discussed and decided to leave the GB in the game (on Beta only). The building does not function correctly, because it is incomplete, but at this point it isn't feasible to remove it from all those affected.

Thanks again for your support,

Richard "

I suggest the following:

(a) For those who get bp, give replace it with another random bp

(b) For those who has GB, he must get 1 b4
there is no way that he get remaining 8 bp by polish /motative, so they should buy it with diamond
so
just delete their GB and
give them another random bp and return 8 bp X 200 diamond

If that random bp cannot be fixed, try to give them 200 diamond, so they can buy any bp they want

Fully agree. A bug being abused is actually a game violation. It has been reported. So if people do continue utilizing the bugs to gain advantage above others, its wrong. Wrong to all players. The rules should be firmly applied, and NO SHORTCUTS... even if repairing the problem takes longer.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Again, and as stated, it is unfeasible. The changes would have to be done manually, and I quite simply do not have the resources or time to keep on top of and manually remove each and every BP given. This isn't me taking a shortcut, it is dealing with an issue in the only feasible manner.

The building will be in the next update.

DeletedUser2752

It probably means that this GB will officially function by the next update ;)

DeletedUser1418

I'm sorry Richard, I don't wanna be a pain in your butt, but this just doesn't cut it for me. I do remind you that I'm a paying customer, not happy that you give privileges to abusing players and not to the honest ones.

Now it appears to me that it's okay to deliberately abuse the game and Innogames will not enforce the rules nor fix the problem because you apparently do not have time... maybe because it will be rolled out anyway, so why bother?

Thank you for clarifying that the next update will contain these GB's.

DeletedUser2752

They have removed bugs like this before (Remember the Birthday Event where people had many graveyards/confectionaries?). You have to note that this is the beta server, so lots of players may not know if something is a bug or not.

This also doesn't seem too much like a bug abuse (more like the opposite IMO :p) since your risking diamonds/goods/forge points on something that may have a bad bonus ;)

DeletedUser1418

They have removed bugs like this before (Remember the Birthday Event where people had many graveyards/confectionaries?). You have to note that this is the beta server, so lots of players may not know if something is a bug or not.

This also doesn't seem too much like a bug abuse (more like the opposite IMO :p) since your risking diamonds/goods/forge points on something that may have a bad bonus ;)

I remember that, that's why I'm not so happy with this "half solution" :). Using (risking diamonds) on features not announced could be considered as "abuse". It's not suppose to be there, and some did report, others then go on and build them.

Not mad at Richard (he has a tough job), just very disappointed in the solution...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This appears to be a Easter Event GB. Does anyone have the stats on what the observatory boosts are?

DeletedUser

@leeroyj why do you think that?

I know I read a post about the mysterious GB glitch earlier that said it would be beta only, but I can't find it now. Perhaps it was deleted b/c they changed their minds?

DeletedUser

@leeroyj I believe what was said is that those observatory GB's built early due to the glitch would be left as is, but only on beta. Think the initial plan was to remove those GB's but it turned into to much of an effort. Not sure if any observatories were built on any other servers or if the bug was fixed before 1.22 was released to them, but the suggestion was if those GB's appeared early on the main servers they would be deleted.

DeletedUser

@leeroyj I believe what was said is that those observatory GB's built early due to the glitch would be left as is, but only on beta. Think the initial plan was to remove those GB's but it turned into to much of an effort. Not sure if any observatories were built on any other servers or if the bug was fixed before 1.22 was released to them, but the suggestion was if those GB's appeared early on the main servers they would be deleted.

ok thanks. I can't seem to find it, so maybe it was removed