• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

mysterious new Great Building O.o

DeletedUser

Greetings programs! (fellow BETA peeps),

My buddy just contacted me and forwarded an image of a new GB he got, while M/P'ing and got a Blue Print for something . . . we've never seen before.

He believes he was Motivating a Multistory House (Early Middle Age diamond bought house) - but he is not completely sure . . . He knows who he was M/P'ing, but can't say for sure what item. Below is an image of the GB and it's deets:

unknown bulding of early middle age.jpg

end of line . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Those are the stats for the Tower of Babel, but it is reasonable for a EMA, 3x3 (wow, second-smallest) GB.
I wonder what it is

HuscarlTW

Squire
This thread inspired me to try to replicate the feat. I got it when I motivated an EMA king.

igWJ5Ws.png

fp7oayo.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

I have seen a picture of that building in FoE somewhere else. I can't remember which server it was...

conqueror9

Regent
It may be the 2nd GB of modern Age under development

as it is not ready, it has no age...

game developer give u a bp of [ EMA age and "no age" GB ]

DeletedUser

The strange thing is that that GB should, by judging from the url, be a LMA GB:

X_SS_LateMiddleAge_Landmark2.png
X_SS_LateMiddleAge_Landmark2.png

X_SS_HighMiddleAge_Landmark2.png
X_SS_HighMiddleAge_Landmark2.png

X_SS_EarlyMiddleAge_Landmark3.png
X_SS_EarlyMiddleAge_Landmark3.png

HuscarlTW

Squire
Nothing makes sense. It has the same goods costs as Hagia Sophia, identical stats to Babel, and no name. I wouldn't be surprised if conqueror is right.

DeletedUser1264

I remember seeing those three unused GBs too. It would be mighty fine if they'd implement them as alternative facades for the severe overdose of cathedrals ...

DeletedUser1686

Hi,

This GB, as you have probably guessed, should not currently be in the game, and the game developers are currently working on correcting the problem.

As this building should not be in the release (and does not function correctly!) we will shortly be removing the blueprints for it from inventories, and we will replace them with another blueprint from a working, functioning Great Building that is already in the game.

We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused by this.

DeletedUser1418

I have seen a picture of that building in FoE somewhere else. I can't remember which server it was...

Inventory... gifts...and way back on their homepage they made mention of it.
I also have one with a drawing showing Rogue-base upgrades...

DeletedUser2752

They only showed the proposed GBs for the Early Middle and High Middle age ones you see on Falcon's post

Yang10

Marquis
Chichén Itzá's pyramid and Angkor Wat were given in a present at the Anniversary Event. It was a photo with the two proposed buildings, but the one making a buzz here seems, like Falcon said, a LMA building, although its blueprint was given by m/p'ing an EAM building. If it was an error and they are taking all evidence away from the game, anyone bother in purchasing the blueprints with diamonds.
And now, here goes my question: What would happen if somebody builds it?

conqueror9

Regent
Hi,

This GB, as you have probably guessed, should not currently be in the game, and the game developers are currently working on correcting the problem.

As this building should not be in the release (and does not function correctly!) we will shortly be removing the blueprints for it from inventories, and we will replace them with another blueprint from a working, functioning Great Building that is already in the game.

We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused by this.

remove it and replace with another GB's bp !!!!
how about those who spend diamond to buy the rest of blue print and build 1 in their city as it look awesome to player

DeletedUser4041

how about those who spend diamond to buy the rest of blue print and build 1 in their city as it look awesome to player

We are in a test environment, conqueror... You cannot expect this to be bug free...

DeletedUser

how about being happy that the account isn't closed for bug abusing :p

because if you think about it: will there really be an "unknown building"

and if you take all the diamonds you became for testing than you still have many left

the correct way in the future:
if you find a bug report it, not use it