• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Merge Cup spoiler discussion

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I find it fascinating that they're reusing these complex events right after eachother. The last 6 events will be St Pat, Anniversary, Wildlife, SummerWinter, St Pat, Anniversary ... Wildlife 2.0 next? :p

I do like these events, but I think it's too much to have all of these after each other. I also don't think any of these events should be held more than once per year. As fun as they might be, they require a lot of effort. I'd much rather see more new events (including new simple events), that would be much more fun than event reskins.

Oh well, at least I can reuse most of my guides and stuff :p

Goldra

Marquis
Last friday Juber tolds us this:
We are also giving the next Age: Space Age Titan the finishing touches and plan to release it to beta soon!

2 options:
A) Titan is ended and ready!
B) Theyre trolling us, again...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I find it fascinating that they're reusing these complex events right after eachother. The last 6 events will be St Pat, Anniversary, Wildlife, SummerWinter, St Pat, Anniversary ... Wildlife 2.0 next? :p

I do like these events, but I think it's too much to have all of these after each other. I also don't think any of these events should be held more than once per year. As fun as they might be, they require a lot of effort. I'd much rather see more new events (including new simple events), that would be much more fun than event reskins.

Particularly since a lot of these events are love em or hate em, seeing them twice, and close together, does not feel like a great idea.

I for instance find st patricks to be an utterly boring exercise in tedium - i find the strategy easy but the activity-demands torturous. But other people love it, so if I have to put up with it once a year, so be it. Twice a year? Ugh... And within 3 months of each other? I hope fellowship's rewards are uninspiring so I can feel good about skipping it (but with their recent power creep kick, probably not).

As for this one, a Merge Event 2.0, meh. It also falls under the category of an event I play on almost-autopilot, a little too simple once you've decided on your overarching strategy. But at least it doesn't involve setting timers to get on at different times of day.

CrashBoom

Legend

Beta567

Baronet

Looks like they are out of ideas. Shame.

Pass Go

Squire

I wouldn't use the word "fascinating" ... maybe exhausting or boring.:rolleyes:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The Athlon looks stunningly beautiful. Too bad it's locked behind an golden upgrade. Though quite looking forward to it. Glad I've gotten it when it was a new grand prize.
The windmill rather looks under attack by the Faro plague, from Horizon zero dawn.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Complete remodeling of the Athlon Monastery. Looks nice. :aiding:
I strongly disagree. I hate the blue roof style.
It completely ruins it for me. And not only that, but these buildings had a cool terracotta roof tile thing going on; that's being ruined with additions such as this. They should at least try and keep the styles and colors intact imo. They seem to just to be adding bright ugly colors to all these gold upgrades and imo it sucks.