• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Mars exploration battles sometimes redirect to wrong continent after victory [55350]

Andi47

Overlord
This happened to me at least twice so far (one time before the "endless loading" fix, one times after the fix):

Today it was like this, but I was not able to consistently reproduce this yet:
1.) click on blinking "continent map" symbol
2.) I was directed to the EASTERN Mars continent (everything ok so far)

Edit: probably I autobattled the western 24h-expoloration site between steps 2 and 3

3.) clicked a finished 24h-exploration site (the one in the southeast)
4.) enemy had 6 sniperbots and 2 sentinels in 1st wave, so I selected 2 sentinels and 6 rogues, and started manual battle
5.) attacked the enemy sentinels in the first round (my Kraken was NOT hungry this time)
6.) killed the enemy sentinels in the second round
7.) autobattle
8.) confirmed to start 2nd wave manually
9.) kept my sentinels behind
10.) autobattle --> Victory!
11.) confirmed Victory window
12.) now I was redirected to the WESTERN Mars continent (expected: it should redirect to the EASTERN area)

Edit2: No more exploration sites have been ready at this time on the eastern continent

1.156.a8919e9a507 (02.07.2019 9:23), HTML5, Google Chrome, Windows 10

Guess: the bug might happen when doing (or at least starting) the last available exploration site by manual battle and still having available exploration sites on the other continent.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Just happened again:
1.) map button was blinking
2.) click on map button
3.) endless loading (bug with loading map after autobattling in GE NOT fixed!)
4.) reload
5.) clicked blinking map button (I was directed to the eastern Mars area)
6.) autobattled two 4-hour-explorations
7.) manually did the 24-hour-expoloration in the southeast (1st wave had 2 sentinel + 6 sniperbots, so I attacked with 2 sentinel + 6 rogues), which was the last open exploration in the eastern area for that time
8.) Victory!
--> and now I was redirected to the western Mars area
expected: I should be directed to the eastern Mars area (I still have to restart the 24 hour expoloration!)

DeletedUser8262

Virtually the same thing here.. managed to finish the battles and start all but one of the timers on the eastern side because i was redirected to the western side... completed all the fights on the western half but couldn't start the last western side timer due to constant buffering ... refreshed and the map opened on the eastern side allowing me to start the last timer.... tried to switch to western side but again had constant buffering so had to refresh again

On Chrome and html

Andi47

Overlord
I'm not sure whether this one (being redirected to Western map directly after last (manual!!) battle on eastern map) is fixed - just recognized the bottom right exploration site (on .de8) on the eastern map was still waiting for restart after I did manual fighting there yesterday - I think this usually happened to me when the bug occured and I didn't pay attention.