• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Mail

• Thread starter Deleted member 10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser9570

How is it that part of my previous post was deleted by a moderator? Do I smell the uncouth scent of censorship?

Why don't you apply for a job @Inno?

In all seriousness, I am sure the devs are using some sort of bug tracking tool like jira or Mantis. The tool itself reminds the devs of bugs. No need to create more than one issue.

If it is indeed as you say (and how would you know since you are not involved with Inno?), it didn't work. This example shows that it didn't. Or else the bug would not have found its way into the normal servers. It seems that it is, at least sometimes. necessary to remind the developers that something escaped their attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

1BFA

Viceroy
How is it that part of my previous post was deleted by a moderator? I can smell the uncouth scent of censorship!

If it is indeed as you say (and how would you know since you are not involved with Inno?), it didn't work. This example shows that it didn't. Or else the bug would not have found its way into the normal servers. It seems that it is, at least sometimes. necessary to remind the developers that something escaped their attention.

And the release manager that next time at-least think about adding a "Known Issue" to release notes.

and how would you know since you are not involved with Inno?
Every single developer with more than two lines of code uses a reliable bug tracking system. It's not really hard to assume that Inno too uses one.
This example shows that it didn't.
You need to learn more about agile development. Do a Google search on "handling bugs in the backlog".
And the release manager that next time at-least think about adding a "Known Issue" to release notes
Full agree!

Artubar

Baronet
Why don't you apply for a job @Inno?

In all seriousness, I am sure the devs are using some sort of bug tracking tool like jira or Mantis. The tool itself reminds the devs of bugs. No need to create more than one issue.
That's true - assuming the fact that that the bugs get filed in the tracker. Since we can't report a new issue directly, or even see list of issues (which is not uncommon in a real beta environment, which isn't just another 50% discount world...)

Seems to be fixed with today's daily update ;)
Yay!
Let's hope they'l find a way to hot fix it on the live worlds soon, so that we don't have to wait for the next regular update in... 2? 3? weeks...

Malnaborg

Farmer
Will this fix not be in the next update 181 ?
Players all over are asking for this bug to be fixed as soon as possible !

Malnaborg

Farmer
Have not seen it fixed on the danish worlds. And the players are asking for it, and why they need to wait for so long, for a feature this important.