• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Leave tavern automatically after 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Than it will help players to come online, or else they lose there silver
really ?
if people leave somebody else will sit down
so this idea doesn't make tavern owners lose silver

there inactivity make them lose silver
if they collect tavern only every 2nd day they lost 50% of the silver they would have when they collect daily
but they don't care.

and this idea doesn't make them care either

i get the mission visit 45 tavern's but most of my friends aren't watching their tavern and wont send everyone home.
get more friends and/or more active friends

Tigertjheu

Squire
If your tavern is full for 24 hours, the tavern will be empty.
Not one by one.
If they dont care, or you dont care what is the problem then?

Not all servers have enough active players that will invite you.

DeletedUser9548

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Something strange is happening in my tavern.
It says I have 3 patrons but when I open the door, all the seats are empty. I think my tavern is haunted. Yiii!

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I like this idea.
Why can't I choose to leave an inn and so I can visit it again the next day? In RL, I won't be trapped on an tavern for days, weeks, months.
Please allow me to go home. It's ok if I have to remove myself, so I can get home and sleep and visite next day

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
I like this idea.
Why can't I choose to leave an inn and so I can visit it again the next day? In RL, I won't be trapped on an tavern for days, weeks, months.
Please allow me to go home. It's ok if I have to remove myself, so I can get home and sleep and visite next day
Please avoid 'necroposting'.

Status
Not open for further replies.