• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Leave tavern automatically after 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigertjheu

Squire
Hi there!

I see one issue, i get the mission visit 45 tavern's but most of my friends aren't watching their tavern and wont send everyone home.
I think it is an good idea that an player who visits the tavern leave's it again after 24 hours if the owner wont empty them.
The owner won't get anything for your visit, but you can visit the tavern again.
So for owners it is more important to look after their tavern and it would be easier to do a mission cause you won't have to send 20 mails to ask if they want to clean it.

DeletedUser7647

do what i do" Only polish when tavern opened:
If they do not pick up when you're on,,, drop them.
Get new friends- Besides, you have to have friends that will trade with you. if they are not on when you are, or do not trade,,, there are over 50K people on your server alone to pick and choose from.
I drop them regularly,,, no progress,,, POOF, no time to p/u silver,,, purge,,, not trading when i need(must be reverse too) Open airlock, buh bye.
ou only need like 70 friends.

Tigertjheu

Squire
I know what i have to do, but on some worlds the players are not super active so not enough friends to find.
And most of them have almost one million silver so they wont empty the tavern no more.
Result, with 140 friends it isn't always easy to find 45 open tavern's.
I believe that my idea/feedback will make the game better.

DeletedUser5097

+1
it's a good idea to leave tavern after some time. Personally I think
48h would be better, so you have 48h for getting full tavern after the
first person visited your tavern.;) 24h can be a little bit short day,
but 36h (1.5 days) could also be enough time for having a good
chance for a full tavern.:)

DeletedUser5882

+1
Wonderful suggestion. Not only solves the full tavern problem but also encourages the tavern keeper to be more attentive.
However, individual visits cannot be taken into account. You may visit and remain there for 2 days and the tavern may still have empty seats. Therefore it would work only after all seats having been occupied. The moment it is full, then the countdown would start counting down just like a building that has been collected.
So the 24 hours may not be realistically a reset that happens every day at the same time for every tavern. Depending on the frequency of visitors for some it can take 3 days to have their taverns full.

DeletedUser

I would say that owner of the tavern, which is not full before 24h pass, is not really interested in gaining full profit from it... so if it's emptied after 24h or 48h is no difference to him. But it may be help with those tidious task "visit x taverns" for his friends, for this task they can solve ONLY within 24h, so I vote for 24h period.

DeletedUser

Since Innogames wants us to login as often as possible to do stuff I don't think this idea will become real. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.