• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Key AID

Andi47

Overlord
The aid button seems indeed to be fixed. :)

As for the staff: I really appreciate that they try to help people who have problems. I was just surprised in this one case, that the first answer to a problem, which is a relatively minor one the first answer was not only "clear your cache [and yes, this helps for many, but not for all problems] and try to reinstall your flash player". (I for my side would not reinstall anything for a smoke animation which fails to turn off. But I would consider doing this for more severe problems (like "can't login" or "graphics totally scrambled") if anything else fails.) And maybe I was a bit too harsh about this situation - sorry.

BTW: The bug lists here on the bugs forum (which are available since 3 or 4 versions) might also be helpful for live server moderators to check with just a few mouse-clicks whether certain bugs are already known. ;)