• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Key AID

DeletedUser4856

Just the aid button, you can polish and motivate manually

DeletedUser

Same here. Can't aid from lists or event history. Only manually.

DeletedUser5980

Ai, aid button doesn't work:(
motivating manually now, this is so 2014:cool:

DeletedUser

Same here. Can't aid from lists or event history. Only manually.

Andi47

Overlord
any news...when will they fix it ??

My guess: not before the bug hit the live servers..... (sorry - but there were at least three bugs like this in the previous version - and when the "smoke animation turns on after visiting neighbour" bug was reportet on .de, the moderator there asked to reinstall the flash player and see if this behaviour persists.... - things like this cause some frustration - seems the moderators on .de did not know about the known bugs at the beta server)

Last edited:
My guess: not before the bug hit the live servers..... (sorry - but there were at least three bugs like this in the previous version - and when the "smoke animation turns on after visiting neighbour" bug was reportet on .de, the moderator there asked to reinstall the flash player and see if this behaviour persists.... - things like this cause some frustration - seems the moderators on .de did not know about the known bugs at the beta server)
Also one could argue they do not understand much of computers in general ^^. This standard install-new-flash-version answer in my book spells: "I do not know what your problem is and am not really interested in finding out/ have no time right now -- please waste some of your time instead because on one hand there is always that remote chance it works afterwards for some esoteric reason but on the other hand it is far more likely that the problem was somehow fixed by some programmer before you find your way back to me."

conqueror9

Regent
Aid
is a clever design

becos it kill "Black screen", "White screen" and "re-boot"

No idea "what game developer is doing"

They sacrifice "Aid" for the different icons of collecting icons

They should test it themself b4 pushing new things out

some important features, like aid" , should be tested b4 pushing things out
nowaday, most player use "Aid" ...possible becos of the same reason of mine < it kill "Black screen", "White screen" and "re-boot" >

Aid stop working....this is not the 1st time
i may be 2nd or 3rd time

i do not see the reason why
the call the adding of different collecting icons is a "improvment"
nothing ( function ) is change
somethings are added ,like confusion, dislike, upset.......<--- this called this as improvment

They are keep on adding things to decorate the game <--- as i feel
like the bird flying, animals.....
It does not mean game is improving, they are doing some tiny decoration

they have no idea...
each things they added, no matter it is a good improvement or non-sense decoration, they are adding loads on player's computer

all of our computer has limitation
we need a game improvement, not non-sense decoration
e.g. the collection icons...player complaint , the icon do not out-stand from its background of buildings
it is a kind of display problem,it even cannot classifies as a bug, it is a enhance only
what they do is, split into different icons !!!! 1 icon ( orginal collection icon ) has 1 problem, spilliting into different collection icon create different display icons problems
O...yes... they are not resolve problem...they create more problems
SIMPLE is good...the is the best game design logic...why game developer goes to complex side

I fully understand
this is beta world for testing
we are suppose to dig error /bug in the game
but
we should dig error /bug in the depth of the game ...
the Aid is the surface of the game, it should not happen
< surface of the game...when u start the game, it is those which you will be use as nomal running >

I also feel upset
i think game developer has some documentation problem
aid is a game element
every game element is classified and boxed , like computer address that is used for the game...
it look like to me, it crashed and "aid do not work", it is possible those computer address may be steal by another new game element.....

NormaJeane

Viceroy

This bug was fixed today on beta ... and indeed not all moderators around the world will be aware of the bugs on the beta-server, no reason they should be, since MOST bugs are fixed before they hit the live servers. REALLY! IMHO I for one am glad that all the volunteer mods around the world rather spend their (private) time handling the problems at hand in their live worlds.

Also one could argue they do not understand much of computers in general ^^. This standard install-new-flash-version answer in my book spells: "I do not know what your problem is and am not really interested in finding out/ have no time right now -- please waste some of your time instead because on one hand there is always that remote chance it works afterwards for some esoteric reason but on the other hand it is far more likely that the problem was somehow fixed by some programmer before you find your way back to me."

VERY often probs are caused by users not knowing how to install new versions of flash or whatever... they are not all 'pc nerds', most players of this game just want to... uhmz play :rolleyes: no matter what age, background, computer knowledge these players have , the volunteer staff will always try to HELP them!!!

Last edited: