• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Invite player to guild is inactive while the player has pending friend request [48814]

fimfim

Squire
Reproduction Steps:
1. Player sent me friend request
2. I observe his pending friend request - Incoming in my friend list (see screenshot 1)
3. I try to invite the player to the guild by clicking on his avatar in the message thread - the "Invite to guild" line is gray/inactive (see screenshot 1)
4. When I either reject or accept friend request (see screenshot 2, after accepted) then invite the player to the guild by clicking on his avatar in the message thread - the "Invite to guild" line is active again (see screenshot 2)
Issue Description (2/2):
Invite to guild option has to be available (active) regardless of friend request status of the player.

Screenshot 1:
screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot 2:
screenshot_2.jpg

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.127.d4b1358a6f (22.05.2018 8:30), fimfim (96830), zz1, en_US, WIN 29,0,0,171, Windows 7, Chrome/65.0.3325.146, 1280x934, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)
HTML5/Flash: Flash

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: