• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Internal error when attempting to buy a FP just before the 10th hourly one is created [47007]

Andi47

Overlord
I just got an internal error when attempting to buy a FP - I guess it happened the following way

Reproduction Steps:
1.) have 9 FP in the FP bar
2.) attempt to buy a FP in the same second as the timer for creation of the next FP reaches zero
--> internal error, reload
(Note: after reload, I had 10 FP in my bar; when I emptied my bar by spending the FP into a GB with the "use 10 FP" button the timer started with 59:59. Therefore my guess that the reason for the internal error was trying to buy the last FP just in the moment when the timer reaches zero)

Issue Description (?/10): I got an internal error when trying to buy a FP while I had 9 FP in the bar - I guess this happened because the timer reached zero in the same moment.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

HTML5/Flash: Important: Please let us know whether you are using the new HTML5 version of the game, or the old Flash version!
1.121.d9ce36fb15 (28.02.2018 10:18), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/64.0.3282.186, 1920x949, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

BTW: This happend with the HTML5 version, but I can't tell whether this is HTML-specific.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: nothing found.

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks Andi - confirmed! I'm pretty consistently able to reproduce this by attempting to buy FPs when the countdown timer until the 10th FP reaches 3 seconds. It's the same in Flash, so this is not an HTML5 specific issue