• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Internal error trying to build GM

• Thread starter DeletedUser8725
  • Start date

DeletedUser8725

On iOS getting internal error trying to build a GM, checked that the space was not occupied by winter event buildings which do not appear on mobile

DeletedUser8725

Build GM:
Internal error:

Player:MisterGiF
World: Beta
App Version:1.115
iOS Version:11.1
Device: iPad
Network: local wifi on 120mbps cable link

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

DeletedUser8725

Actually, also getting internal error trying to build a blacksmith or building a building from my inventory

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi MisterGiF, thanks for your report!
I was unable to reproduce this on my (Android) app so far. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

DeletedUser8725

FYI i was able to create GM on a PC, i am also able to create different buildings.

I tried to upload screenshots using upload a file and i getting an error.

DeletedUser8725

I just added a few roads and a house using my tablet, worked fine.

I noticed an update when logging our of Korch, so this might have fixed the issue, i do not have any other GM to test.

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks MisterGiF - we'll keep this thread on investigating a bit longer to see if anyone else experienced the same issue. If not, we'll close as Cannot Reproduce :)

Amy Steele

Regent
checked that the space was not occupied by winter event buildings which do not appear on mobile
Hey MisterGiF, this issue is indeed due to having Winter Event buildings in your city. Unfortunately this means you will be unable to use the app to build anything in your city until the Winter Event is available on the app too.