• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Innogames do not want your ideas

Dessire

Regent
Have you seen forums/discord of other games where companies always encourage you to share your ideas to improve the game? Companies which do that are not few and most of the times, the game which implements those ideas (almost all ideas, not all of them, there will be always exceptions) always improves a lot and receive the gratitude of most part of players.

In case of Innogames, the company do not want to hear/read and implement most part of our ideas, even if that means improve the game, receive more $, more benefits, have an increase of new players, etc.

Litteraly, in the suggestion section, there are a lot of rejected ideas which can be developped and implemented in a couple of days and there is no way to see a bad result from those ideas or a big change to the game in a negative way.

I will put the last idea I shared as an example. Like a month ago, the info available about the bonus of the highest level of Blue Galaxy was level 118 (wiki fandom) and it was impossible for any player know if there exist a level where it gives 16 tries instead of 15 or not. (onlyna few weeks ago I saw that they added the info that it is caped to 15 tries), So I tried to discover that and I thought that atleast at level 150, after hundred of thousands Forge Points spent,I discovered, being the first player in the history of FoE and like a month ago, that level 150 still gives you 15tries.

I suggested the idea of atleast change the number of tries from 15 to 16 at level 150, a change which do not affect the game in a negative way the game and in order to do that change, devs just must do a few simple changes in the programming code (litterally it should not take more than a couple of hours do that, I could say it even could take like 30 minutes) an idea that only could bring gratitude from some players, an Idea which would be a sign that Innogames really is open to atleast hear and developpe simple ideas to improve the game but no, it was rejected.

Check the section of suggestions, almost all ideas rejected and the only ones which were forwarded are ideas which are, in a certain way, nothing meaningful to show us that Innogames really listen us. Those forwarded ideas looks like ideas which do not mean any risk of lose $ or players for Innogames.

Here is a question, if Innogames have a fear about developpe meaningfull ideas, if it do not want to take risks, even with simple ideas, even if that means receive our love and $, then, why the suggestion section is still available? Innogames, if you delete that section, the forum and the game will still being the same. If you do not want to really hear us, please delete that section. It only gives us fake hopes about seeing good changes, about seeing that you really appreaciate your customers.

translation: my idea got rejected, because i did not read the do not suggest list properly and now i put the blame on someone else.
/s

Check the section of suggestions, almost all ideas rejected and the only ones which were forwarded are ideas which are, in a certain way, nothing meaningful to show us that Innogames really listen us
show me those meaningful ideas, please.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
All rejected ideas are either not liked by a majority of players here or can not be done. All ideas marked as "Do no suggest" fall under the points we have listed in the DNSL.
Your idea fell under:
  • Changes to existing rewards.
Of course most players always want better rewards, but the rewards were done in the way they are for a purpose. They are intended the way they are and changing some brings many difficulties, especially if it comes to balancing. This is in most cases not worth the effort. If it is, the Game Designers will do it themselves.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Personally, I'm not disappointed that ideas (good or bad) are never integrated but the silence of innovation.
If they immediately told us "no" we would feel less frustrated.
I think what is missing the most is that the communication manager is not content to list the good reviews written on social networks.
Because currently experienced players regularly have very good ideas but without feedback from Inno, it's impossible to know if it's in progress, forgotten, who cares,...

Dessire

Regent
translation: my idea got rejected, because i did not read the do not suggest list properly and now i put the blame on someone else.
/s

show me those meaningful ideas, please.
Translation to your answer: I had a bad day and I want to write nonsense things.