• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Inno kill de game!

DeletedUser5865

Wasn't it fun to fight 20-30 sectors per attack? Not current slow motion from timer to timer! But real GVG all day long in different time periods!

I'M A PREMIUM PLAYER OF THE GREEK SERVER AND I 'M PLAYING THE GAME FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS
I HAVE TO AGREE THAT THE WORST THING EVER.. IS THE LAST CHANGES TO GvG
THE ALL GAME IS NOT MORE THAN 1/2 HOUR, AFTER THE SHIELDS.. AND NOTHING MORE..
IT'S NOT A 24HOUR GAME AND EVERYONE WHO CAN'T BE IN THE GAME AT THE EXACT TIME.. IS ALLWAYS LOST...
YOU '''''MUST''' TAKE BACK THE LAST CHANCES.. OR... WE HAVE TO STOP PLAYING.. THERE IS NO MEANING ANY MORE....

OSX MAC

Steward
lol

why shouting in large

and you can't play for more than 3 years because the game is not running 3 years :eek:

The game started at December 2011 as I remember so he can play for 3 years... And I agree that now GVG is only 30 minutes per day. There is nothing to do in the game other 23,5 hours (I do not take into consideration simple harvesting and farming). There is nothing to pay here now except once per half a year when new era start (even if you want to study all sciences faster). I wounder why devs refused from the money for healing from demolition guilds who just wanted to fight 24/7 without time frames and timer restrictions and from active warriers which have bought lots of HoFs and want fight without hexes. Maybe they see (from internal reports) increase of income from these changes (one HQ move per day + cancelled defense slot delete + war only 30 minutes per day) but as an economist I can not understand where from they get higher cash inflow compared with previous options in GVG.

OSX MAC

Steward
Does anyone want to continue this discussion or it's ok and CE map example doesn't show that I was right? ))

No matter what the devs do,always somebody will have arguments.
That's because you cannot compromise two total different wills.
Guilds which conquer and like to hold sectors against guilds which like to "destroy" what others tried to "build".
The fact that over almost a year now we keep coming back again & again & again to that subject is a prof that GvG with the current form is a failure.

Kill the current GvG.......it's boring.
Give me a GvG of my own.80 2waves battles per sector.I WANT TO CONQUER AYSTRALIA !!!!!!
That red dot on my map is killing me......................That's a strong personal motive I guess

DeletedUser6201

when the GvG feature was near, they speak about a province that is free era (no era) for goods, army, etc.
I hope that they will made this province free rules too ...just for fight:)