• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Inno kill de game!

DeletedUser3885

Hi.
The Innogames is killing the FoE!
Killed PvP and GvG just killed!
We want back the 50% attack for each offensive GE at Level Ten!
We want more attack power ON EVERY LEVEL HIGHER THAN TEN!
Only this way we can re-energize the real PvP!
We want back the elimination of armies in GvG!
This is a war game ... this part is keeping the players in FoE!
If they want to turn into a game of planting cabbages and potatoes ... no thanks!
Open your eyes, "thinking beings" of Inno!
The game is boring!
Anyone agree or partially agree, here to express their agreement.
Thank you.

DeletedUser5663

you already got your wish. 15-20 strike team centers and you have over 150% again.

laclongquan

Steward
you already got your wish. 15-20 strike team centers and you have over 150% again.
Not really you get the attack part only, say you have 90% now that is for 90% attack and defend, getting 10 STC you will get 40% of the attack % only so you will get 130% attack and your defend% is still at 90%.

DeletedUser5663

What makes you think that? The symbol is the same as on Zeus.

DeletedUser

What makes you think that? The symbol is the same as on Zeus.
because with 2 strike team centers my values have changed from 76%/76% to 84%/76% not to 84%/84%

so it is only increasing the attacking percentage OR a bug

DeletedUser2752

Since the defensive military buildings only increase the defense of your defense army. I assume everything is working as intended (though I have no motivation in building excess defense military buildings :p)

OSX MAC

Steward
If they want to turn into a game of planting cabbages and potatoes ... no thanks!
The game is boring!
Anyone agree or partially agree, here to express their agreement.
Thank you.

So why everyone was keeping silence when I said the same?

Link:
Would you like to have back option to release a HQ and keep an action in GVG?

DeletedUser5663

Maybe because all we talked about are the new 4% attack boni, and your thread was before that?

OSX MAC

Steward
The game is boring!

Wasn't it fun to fight 20-30 sectors per attack? Not current slow motion from timer to timer! But real GVG all day long in different time periods!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5163

We want back the 50% attack for each offensive GE at Level Ten!
Maybe

We want more attack power ON EVERY LEVEL HIGHER THAN TEN!
Agree

No way, it's helping prevent ghost guilds.

No it's not, try Tribal Wars

I want it that way, I love collecting buildings

The game is boring!
Absolutely not. I have lots of fun.

eh nòóis

DeletedUser5787

The Innogames is killing the FoE!

Boring is putting it so lightly now is our opinion of this game. It has gone from a war game to farmville. GvG stands for guild versus guild but has been taken away from all that participating in fighting.

It used to be fun to be able to actually move your territory through the map to actually initiate a war on another guild. Now we get to sit back and every one gets to tend to their little farm land. Taking away the ability to delete the army in your HQ has killed this game. We got over the inability to leave and return to a guild and we got over the outrageous cost of goods needed to expand territory but forcing us to stay in one spot and move one square at a time is insane.

Reverse what you did !!! Let some action and fun get back into this game. Those that can't handle the action go join SimCity. Let those that like to participate in a planned attack get back to enjoying what this game started out to be.

OSX MAC

Steward
Boring is putting it so lightly now is our opinion of this game. It has gone from a war game to farmville. GvG stands for guild versus guild but has been taken away from all that participating in fighting.

It used to be fun to be able to actually move your territory through the map to actually initiate a war on another guild. Now we get to sit back and every one gets to tend to their little farm land. Taking away the ability to delete the army in your HQ has killed this game. We got over the inability to leave and return to a guild and we got over the outrageous cost of goods needed to expand territory but forcing us to stay in one spot and move one square at a time is insane.

Reverse what you did !!! Let some action and fun get back into this game. Those that can't handle the action go join SimCity. Let those that like to participate in a planned attack get back to enjoying what this game started out to be.

That's what I was talking about!

What we had?
1. Flexibility - we could find any best time for attack with calculated and recorded low activity of our enemies.
2. Planning - we could make the strategy of massive and fast attack and plan it and organize it.
3. Community - we could work closer with our guild mates to come at one time and attack.
4. Fun - we could destroy 20-30 of our enemies hexes if we plan and organize our attack well.
5. Speed - we could attack fast if we have chosen right time + right place + good organization and coordination of attack....
This was a real GvG.

What do we have now?
1. Freeze - everyone are moving too slow to organize emergence attack and do something before enemies will notice our start.
2. Slow motion - we can take only 1-2 hexes per day and stop again.
3. Timer wars - Only 10 minutes of war per day we can fight when two enemies come face to face and after putting the shields again 23 hours 50 minutes waiting for another chance to go futher...

Look at the screen below. It took us 7 days only to come to the point. And all these 7 days we were fighting only 10 minutes on timer to move 1 hex forward.

j7Ebgg.png

Is it a GvG? No. This is a Sleepy Hollow! )) People are boring and do not understand what to do other 23 h 50 m between timers ))) And if we have troubles to come together on timer (personal life, families, job, meetings and etc) there will be nothing to do at all as enemy will just take the hexes on timer and can continue sleeping another 24 hours and you need again one week to come to the same point of destination. So where is GvG? Why should we go to Tribal Wars if we are playing FoE more than 2 years and it just have started to become more active war game that previous boring monotonous neighbours attacks each day?

Last edited:

DeletedUser4267

I understand your point, but I think not releasing the QG helped (a little) the guilds with many provinces to minimize the damage caused by ghost guilds. Indeed, in my server, ghost guilds are spreading over the GxG map. There´s those ones that want to use the map to obtain points and take advantage over other players who stay in larger guilds, and those (and worst ones) that only want to take provinces from other guilds.

If only the true guilds have the chance to defends theirselves from those ghost guilds, the GXG would be more fair. For example, to attack one guild with lots of territories, the siege cost could be equivalent. Or the shield protection could drop.

Because of that, I hope you understand my support to this change in the game.

DeletedUser

Its easy to solve the problem,just fix the amount of goods necessary to conquer new sectors after X sectors being conquered.
Lets say X equals 4 sectors.
I wouldnt mind losing sectors to ghost guilds or whatever,plus this way we would have lots of fights instead of the "farm".

DeletedUser

Its easy to solve the problem,just fix the amount of goods necessary to conquer new sectors after X sectors being conquered.
Lets say X equals 4 sectors.
I wouldnt mind losing sectors to ghost guilds or whatever,plus this way we would have lots of fights instead of the "farm".
5 goods per sector: no matter how many you have

no problems with ghost guilds

only with the one big guild with 90% of all sectors :eek:

DeletedUser

only with the one big guild with 90% of all sectors :eek:

Well it is guild wars, where we are supposed to fight for our sectors, right? If they wanted it to be fair they could just make a fair distribution of all sectors and all guilds would be happy. I honestly don't see the problem in 1 guild holding 90% of the sectors, if they are active enough to defend that many sectors and constantly putting in new armies, then why shouldn't they be able to do so?

DeletedUser1264

Well it is guild wars

Actually it isn't - it's "guild vs guild" and they promised that fighting would only be part of it. I guess HoFs are the other part? :rolleyes:

Or maybe all the imaginative and fun ideas they originally had got kiboshed as impractical or something