• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: I can´t login (Server Error)

• Thread starter DeletedUser9717
  • Start date

DeletedUser9717

Today i was remodeling my city and crashed. I try to refresh the game but it's imposible
5679cd211e7e905a2058a94eebaedc88

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Ojosalton, were you by any chance moving a Crow's Nest?

Could you also let us know whether you're using the app or browser version of the game please :)

DeletedUser9717

Hi Amy,
I am usign Google Chrome as browser.
I wasn't moving the Crow's Nest, I think I was moving some palace or samurai set. Fruthermore, I also bougth a palace and the gong in the new Antic Dealer. Maybe that's the problem.

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks Ojosalton, I thought it might be related to the issue regarding moving the Crow's Nest reported here (click)

We've forwarded your issue to our development team. They're working on it and we expect a fix with tomorrow's update

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks JoystiQ, it seems the 2 issues are indeed related. We're hopeful of a fix tomorrow morning on the login issue, and the issue with moving Crow's Nest should also be fixed

Julvs

Merchant
I have the same problem right now (7:34 AM in Spain). I can´t acces to my city, but I can create one new city. And I was moving buildings and roads (a lot, the whole city, indeed).
I´m using Chrome & Windows 7.

Last edited: