• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Kronan

Viceroy
Wasted my battle tickets by believing the text, "Battle two times on medium deck" which is to be like "Defeat the final boss in medium deck 2 times".
That's my last rival quest and got screwed up with the text. Without making purchase I cannot finish the final quest on rival with the given timeo_O
Did your Rival quest actually specify a difficulty level like that? Mine said : Finish 2 battles of any difficulty, which I had to think about for a second, then test that "BATTLE" means Event battle.
I chose easy, and did 2 there and got credit and a :check: on the quest...

Last edited:

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
Can you not fight easy opponents in PVP Arena?
We are constantly reminded that in Forge of Empires, not all users are required to play all parts of the game. They can only play the parts they enjoy. Play as much or as little as you like.

Perhaps the user does not enjoy PvP. If the user enjoys playing events but is required to play another part of the game, that they might not enjoy, to participate in a part they do enjoy, that makes the original statement incorrect.

If I, as a user, enjoy the challenges of performing Rival quests but do not enjoy performing Guild Expeditions, if I am required to do parts of Guild Expeditions to fulfill Rival quests, the first statement is also incorrect. I am now required to play a part of the game I do not enjoy, to participate in a part I do enjoy. It could be said that if I do not enjoy GE, then I cannot play Rival Quests. But I enjoy the rush and challenge of Rival quests, as well as the rewards from it! Rival Quests are different and challenging each time. I do not enjoy the repetition of Guild Expeditions. It is exactly the same every week, there is never any variation. I choose not to play that part of the game, according to the original statement.

ADSL

Squire
You need to spend medals to buy attempts, something that is a problem for little accounts here.
There are medals in the new buildings. But in the early eras there are very few of them there. Join my request to at least slightly increase their number for the early eras, where they are most needed.

We are constantly reminded that in Forge of Empires, not all users are required to play all parts of the game. They can only play the parts they enjoy. Play as much or as little as you like.

Perhaps the user does not enjoy PvP. If the user enjoys playing events but is required to play another part of the game, that they might not enjoy, to participate in a part they do enjoy, that makes the original statement incorrect.

If I, as a user, enjoy the challenges of performing Rival quests but do not enjoy performing Guild Expeditions, if I am required to do parts of Guild Expeditions to fulfill Rival quests, the first statement is also incorrect. I am now required to play a part of the game I do not enjoy, to participate in a part I do enjoy. It could be said that if I do not enjoy GE, then I cannot play Rival Quests. But I enjoy the rush and challenge of Rival quests, as well as the rewards from it! Rival Quests are different and challenging each time. I do not enjoy the repetition of Guild Expeditions. It is exactly the same every week, there is never any variation. I choose not to play that part of the game, according to the original statement.
I'm reminded of a dog that I had as a child. Whenever my mother made beef vegetable soup I would give a bowl to the dog. He didn't like lima beans and he would eat every drop of the soup, leaving the beans behind. Now, he would lick the beans clean but he would leave them behind. The point is, if a dog can figure out how to eat the things that he enjoys while avoiding things that he doesn't , I think that FoE players can do the same.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I'm reminded of a dog that I had as a child. Whenever my mother made beef vegetable soup I would give a bowl to the dog. He didn't like lima beans and he would eat every drop of the soup, leaving the beans behind. Now, he would lick the beans clean but he would leave them behind. The point is, if a dog can figure out how to eat the things that he enjoys while avoiding things that he doesn't , I think that FoE players can do the same.
This is kind of forcing now and established as a habit. In live server, when rival challenge happens, when more battles asked to perform and myself out of medals to dig deeper, will perform attack on neighbors just to finish the quest which I didn't have any interest to attack on them. I felt very odd and didn't plunder and kept only battles victory. I am not utilizing the game feature (plunder) properly since I am not interested to plunder from their city but the choice was nice since plenty of neighbors there to finish my rival quest asking for battles. Yeah there may be risk of losing, but that's not a problem if you have good strength overall.

@Juber,

Due to the misleading of texts in rival quest from the development team,

Could you please request to give all the active players in beta server to receive either epic history 2024 selection kit or legendary lodge golden upgrade kit as per development team choice.

I know, you will try to get both the things but if at least one item given means everyone may feel little satisfactory.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
@Juber,

Could you please request to give all the active players in beta server to receive either epic history 2024 selection kit or legendary lodge golden upgrade kit as per development team choice.

I know, you will try to get both the things but if at least one item given means everyone may feel little satisfactory.
;)

joyfulrider

Squire
@Juber,

haha....you might get reply like

"Beta server is for testing. Don't expect everything to be very perfect here and no losses can be compromised. Thanks for your continued support in doing beta testing. Happy forging"

:cool:

joyfulrider

Squire
After rival challenge gets over, I felt like entire event got over. This is the first time in the game I felt like this. It's very strange and still thinking why it made me feel like this. I don't know what to call this feeling, Deja vu or Jamais vu has different meaning and cannot figure it out.

I can assume it like due to boredom of the event minigame, but many time previous event minigame also got bored to me. This one is something new.

CrashBoom

Legend
it gets into silver progress, so cannot ask that again.
and
epic history 2024 selection kit or legendary lodge golden upgrade
golden loge is in the grand prize list
and epic kit is in league

:rolleyes:

so you cannot ask that again

AND:
you failed because you didn't understand. I did it right
so all players had the same chance to do the rival

but for the daily switch: that was random not skill in understanding tasks

CrashBoom

Legend
"Beta server is for testing. Don't expect everything to be very perfect here and no losses can be compromised. Thanks for your continued support in doing beta testing. Happy forging"

:cool:
wins also don't get compromised
some lucky players keep their 20+ Trailside Smitheys

and

golden loge is in the grand prize list
and epic kit is in league

:rolleyes:

so you cannot ask that again

AND:
you failed because you didn't understand. I did it right
so all players had the same chance to do the rival

but for the daily switch: that was random not skill in understanding tasks
I was mentioning the rewards listed in rival and the problem with the text happened was also in rival, you are going out of the context.
yes the text is misleading

correct would be: defeat the boss 2 times
and not: play 2 battles
you also said it is misleading. don't simply argue.

CrashBoom

Legend
I was mentioning the rewards listed in rival and the problem with the text happened was also in rival, you are going out of the context.

you also said it is misleading. don't simply argue.
but I was smart enough to find that out
you not

so you failed
get over it that you don't get a compensation

like I don't get a compensation for not getting 20+ Trailside Smithey like other players :rolleyes:

and one in the league actually isn't a compensation because the players with 20+ get that too
and if it would be just a compensation it would be put into the inventory. because with putting it into the leagues they made that for live worlds and not for their failure with having them as daily special