• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Kronan

Viceroy
negotiating will not autocomplete after GEX4?
Good question, @Bigbartxc90 .

I am already in GE 5 and won't be negotiating there. That nego quest has stayed uncompleted for me as well.

Since we can't see the RIVAL quests beforehand to plan our route and requirements, it's funny how Inno strategically placed the "negotiate only" GE quest deep into seemingly appear roughly at the "GE 3 difficulty questing requirements" , so you'd have to spend MORE goods and possibly spend Tavern SILVER for the extra turn, too.

I believe as well it should have auto-completed when I finished GE 4 (64 encounters), but it hasn't for me either.

Kronan

Viceroy
Why you want to rest in Iron age? Only to not be attacked? You have to be conscious that some things you cannot do it. I'm not going to defend inno but what you're saying, it's hypocrisy for me
You want to keep this privilege to do not be attacked and at the same time wants to do everyelse.
Inno doesn't'say that those funtionality are for who pay only

Don't make any assumptions - which you're fond of doing. I don't tell you how to play your game or what eras you have to be in, or go to. I'm playing beta and I play it differently than you do. I play it to HELP the company make a better product which means - exercising alternate ways to do thing that are NOT MAINSTREAM.

I'm calling out a situation that's generic as well as specific.

Case in Point:

You're driving down the road and come to a fork - a left road branch and a right road branch.

Your GPS tells you the right road branch is 10 miles shorter than left branch to your destination.

You choose the right branch and continue driving.

8 miles downs the right road branch, there is a sign, in 500 feet BRIDGE IS OUT. TURN AROUND and go back to the fork again, but this time - take the other branch, the left road branch.

SO .... you curse the idiot that made the decision to put the only sign that far down the road with the DAMAGED bridge - and in the wrong place (500 feet from the DAMAGED bridge...), vs putting it where it belongs...

Where is that?

It's 8 miles back - at the FORK IN THE ROAD - so everyone would know before traveling 16 miles (8 x 2 = 16) for NOTHING, that the bridge was out.

When Inno doesn't tell us what's required, and we start down the road to learn, we get to this situation...

Last edited:

Aerendil

Squire
I liked the quests in the minievent, distributing similar quests to different questlines is a good idea and brings a little tactic,
like negotiate 4,6,8 times are doable together or
the various defeat x enemies.
The minievent was easy, Im finished already

The rewards for the rival event and the main event are poor, legendary lodge golden upgrade was a price from last year,
shouldn't it be a platin upgrade like divine or celestial lodge?

Kronan

Viceroy
Rival Feedback:

My GE is fully complete (all 80).... but I am still getting encounter attempt chips as rewards...

1712693905695.png

Ice bear

Squire
Rival..Play 2 battles by choosing any difficulty ???
I play easy medium twice hard and nothing. What i need to do?
Thanks.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
We added the Trailside Smithy to the Silver League Rewards
Thanks for making this change!! Very much appreciating it!!
We added all Silver League Rewards to the Gold League
!? Then silver league only past year rewards only. Is that so?
We added a new card to the reward pool of normal ability cards: Loot!
With this card, you receive the reward from defeating the enemy instantly! (You still have to defeat them afterwards of course).
Sorry difficult to understand, without that card also after defeating, loot will come automatically rite. Then why this card to be used and when to use this. Clarify please!!
All Daily Special chances have been doubled.
Trick to make us play the event for rewards sake.

Beta.Tester

Farmer
Thanks for making this change!! Very much appreciating it!!

!? Then silver league only past year rewards only. Is that so?

Sorry difficult to understand, without that card also after defeating, loot will come automatically rite. Then why this card to be used and when to use this. Clarify please!!

Trick to make us play the event for rewards sake.
No. Gold league now also includes Silver leagues rewards but silver league rewards remain unaffected except for the addition of the trailside smithy

Rival..Play 2 battles by choosing any difficulty ???
I play easy medium twice hard and nothing. What i need to do?
Thanks.

Some here. played 4 times and nothing.....

Emberguard

Emperor
The problem is once again only a small number of players can do well. Those with mature cities that can do GE5 and GBG and have the settlement bonuses.

Yeah.

No new player is going to stick at Quantum Incursions if it requires gathering Cultural Settlement buildings for 3 years before they can do anything. Probably forget it exists by then

One of the biggest problems with the feature is the difficulty is tied to your Guilds progress. If even one person is ahead of what the rest can keep up with then it stops working as a feature

It needs boosts to be added in Events or somewhere obtainable. We’re getting enough buildings during events you could stick on 1% on a 1x1 building and it’d still be a help as we’d probably end up with 30 of them

It could be added onto the Castle early on in the levels and it’d help.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yeah.

No new player is going to stick at Quantum Incursions if it requires gathering Cultural Settlement buildings for 3 years before they can do anything. Probably forget it exists by then

One of the biggest problems with the feature is the difficulty is tied to your Guilds progress. If even one person is ahead of what the rest can keep up with then it stops working as a feature

It needs boosts to be added in Events or somewhere obtainable. We’re getting enough buildings during events you could stick on 1% on a 1x1 building and it’d still be a help as we’d probably end up with 30 of them

It could be added onto the Castle early on in the levels and it’d help.
Honestly having significant amounts of boost added to event buildings kinda defeats the one positive to it in my eyes. That it removed the ridiculous levels of power creep that turns everything into a trivial autobattle.

Personally I'd say what it could use most is to have your settlement last for an entire championship so you can ramp up the settlement city itself in early rounds to be capable of higher difficulty stuff and the limited main city stuff is just a helper.

jaydawg1221

Farmer
Speaking of power creep In my opinion Jester Stage as a daily special is very Over Powered. If History event is like Halloween where players were able to get up to 40 sometimes 50 daily prizes for free. thats 4-5 Finish Special Production's per day ! Although this would be nice to have in inventory i feel it would heavily disrupt the balance of the game. i.e getting league buildings and using the FSP's each day with Blue Galaxy to make the events Grand prize over and over.Takes PowerCreep to a whole new level. Keep the Summerhold/Sunhavens as DS so players can build them which then produce the jester frags but skipping that step and going directly to jester Daily special sets a bit of a dangerous precedent for the game.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Has anyone done the math.. how far do we need to get down the prize line for a complete event bldg? (I get 2,000) Is it even possible without buying the Silver, or Gold as well?

Traveler64

Squire
Indeed. I was going to say something about this a couple days ago. In our guild (#2 in the world), there is one person at the top of the board with 1100 QI progress, the next person around 300, while literally everyone else has only 150+ progress. They make the game harder for others as a result of moving ahead with powerful cities/ diamonds as now everyone has to face tougher armies.

Traveler64

Squire
Personally I'd say what it could use most is to have your settlement last for an entire championship so you can ramp up the settlement city itself in early rounds to be capable of higher difficulty stuff and the limited main city stuff is just a helper.
I initially suggested this. But after thinking about it recently, it may be a horrible thing. Every season in a championship should be discrete, so that new players joining in can participate immediately and not have to wait until the end of the championship to avoid facing super strong guild mates that have been building up their cities for multiple seasons.