• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Traveler64

Squire
QI bonus to event buildings would make it to easy to get plenty of it
You just want to be a settlement superstar with QI boosts and not want that to be ruined by event buildings! Let others play for 2 years if they want to get to the same place. :-D

hades8840

Marquis
you just want to be lazy and get the same boost in a few events
Agreed would be too easy but for many the lack of boosts have put them off I never did the settlements simply because I couldn't keep track of them on so many worlds and the effort didn't warrant the reward obviously I am now rethinking that but a compromise would be to add QI boosts to bronze/silver and gold tier building so limited to max of one per event and from bronze upwards so ppl are not squeezed out by diamond buyers

Traveler64

Squire
This statement is correct. But "lazy" as opposed to having some exciting events with new boosts that will help me play better in QI does not seem fitting. The point of the game is to keep moving forward rather than wait years to be able to contribute properly.

Last edited:

Traveler64

Squire
I came to see if the Trailside Smithy was offered in the rival events, currently disappointed unless there is some quest towards the end that gives it.

The Rival rewards are disappointing. A Mortar Garrison upgrade kit, a Silver garrison selection kit, a Golden Garrison selection kit... those milestone rewards are very weak. Yay, I can upgrade one Mortar Garrison to a Bullion Garrison (4 goods and very small boosts for att/def). I miss the Celtic Glassworks or Celestial Stage of Ages of the previous Rival. This Rival is the most stingy one of all.

Yekk

Regent
The problem is once again only a small number of players can do well. Those with mature cities that can do GE5 and GBG and have the settlement bonuses. It makes it just as GvG was limited to those with the correct stuff. As a result most players (let me repeat most players) do literally nothing in QI. Yes, a few guilds have many players but most have a couple just as GvG did.

That means QI is considered BROKE just as GvG was. It is a poor choice by Inno not to incorporate some stats on event buildings. The whales will not pay forever for QI but the events will always see some money spent by the players especially if it helps their cities. The current event prizes are so weak all I can think to do with them is Auction them. A small QI stat means I use them in city. I will not consider using real money for a gold pack or silver nor use diamonds on any event that does not help my city.

Kronan

Viceroy
Rival Feedback.
Inno, your silence is deafening....

We're here to help you make a better product. We tell you what's wrong or broken, and a HEALTHY developer/test relationship means WE COMMUNICATE with each other (like all professional software companies do with their beta teams)
When we tell you now, and have told you previously - that members are able to be blocked from playing RIVAL fully to completion, you just stay silent.

If you want players to be blocked by not having items turned on in their game to participate, then tell us: Yes, we know - we think this RIVAL challenge is working AS DESIGNED.

1712681259489.png

If you're not dealing with our feedback on purpose, tell us: We hear you, we didn't get the changes in to fix that, but will have it addressed by the time this 2024 History event goes live.

We're grown ups. If you want something the way it is and we keep telling you it SEEMS to be an issue - then tell us:

it is what we want or it isn't, and we'll fix it.

Don't play these silence games.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Juber - the interpretation you're proposing is the same interpretation you've classically proposed as "technically" true: You never have to BUY a thing in FoE - ever.

Sure, that's great and it's technically true.

But back to Rival: If I'm in the Iron age and Rival asks me to build something in the Late Middle ages, it's technically true I could scoot up 3 levels and complete it.

But that's also just as disingenuous.

I stand on my point. Iron Age players can't complete this unless they turn on tech for the Antiques Dealer.

AND you should tell us that is a requirement vs leaving it mired in the marketing terms you so often like to use.

Beta.Tester

Farmer
On live I will be going for silver. This event is a amazing F2P event and has some great buildings. SWE's are monsters in GBG With 85% attak in GBG. And it should be easy to go for silver and get trailside smithy. I might go for gold as the spawner is probably the best spawner in all of FoE history.

Sinitar

Regent
@Juber - the interpretation you're proposing is the same interpretation you've classically proposed as "technically" true: You never have to BUY a thing in FoE - ever.

Sure, that's great and it's technically true.

But back to Rival: If I'm in the Iron age and Rival asks me to build something in the Late Middle ages, it's technically true I could scoot up 3 levels and complete it.

But that's also just as disingenuous.

I stand on my point. Iron Age players can't complete this unless they turn on tech for the Antiques Dealer.

AND you should tell us that is a requirement vs leaving it mired in the marketing terms you so often like to use.
Why you want to rest in Iron age? Only to not be attacked? You have to be conscious that some things you cannot do it. I'm not going to defend inno but what you're saying, it's hypocrisy for me
You want to keep this privilege to do not be attacked and at the same time wants to do everyelse.
Inno doesn't'say that those funtionality are for who pay only