• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

mawthecat

Farmer
Still no History Event on Ipad or Iphone. I started my Beta city before the release of QI. Since then, about half of the content is not available on Apple devices to test.
I was not aware of the fact that we are partly excluded from testing.
Is this mentioned somewhere? Because as it is now, there is no point playing on Beta

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Still no History Event on Ipad or Iphone. I started my Beta city before the release of QI. Since then, about half of the content is not available on Apple devices to test.
I was not aware of the fact that we are partly excluded from testing.
Is this mentioned somewhere? Because as it is now, there is no point playing on Beta
Android Devices can download a development copy of the app and have access to testing features promptly, usually. QI was an exception.

Apple Devices are locked to their app store and have to wait til the features make it into the pre-live phase where all the assets are present in the app to run them - this is often about the last week of a 3-week event.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I played each level yesterday to get a feel of the 3 differences...

I like:
  1. the 3 level designations, much better then when we first saw this type of game in the halloween event.
  2. the animation, sure its simple, but I get the 1 second rush to cheer my fighter on after we get hit lol.
  3. LOVE Instant Kill Card!
I don't like:
  1. 8 fighters each level, yes I understand the difficulty comes in more health for the DA, but why not Easy has 6 DA fighters, Medium 7... Hard 8?
  2. the "ribbon"s rewards seems off... Easy we can get 20 ribbons, but medium only 25, and then hard 35. i would say lower Easy to 15 Ribbons.
  3. Seems Battle Coins are going to be far too low. We get 3 fights per day, can carry 1 additional over. Can't do all Hard fights based on the amount of Battle Coins that have to be paced out over the event time
  4. now with #3 said... we are actually getting to many Tickets in the quest line... we can't possibly "rush" through the quests, which is fine, but you need to alert players to not Rush quests then. yesterday I had 8 tickets , barely got back to 4 tickets left before running out of Battle Coins, and I was stingy until the Hard deck. So this comment would also include the bonus prize bars since there are tickets in there too. sure we can play with Battle Coins, but that completely takes the whole point of the game away, making it useless rewards.
  5. If a player is killed on the last shot of the main boss fight, the animation still lets said player go, kills the boss but didn't get credit since the player died. So this will cause angst amongst players. If a player dies, Stop the animation.
  6. There is a silly Ability Card... 1 heal and 1 damage point to NPC. I would suggest making it a 2 heal card.
  7. Speaking of the prize bars... there seems to be excessive amount of Golden tokens for past buildings starting on Page 5 in the "bonus" bars... Sunhaven and Legendary Lodge, then very next page 6, 1 of each again. Then page 7 and 8 in the free prize bar...ugh... way too many for players who will pay $25.
  8. Ability Cards once chosen appear to always pop up first on next fight.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Baronet
Ok, Ill get hate mail from players but there is a game flaw...but what fair is fair lol

If your Redraw your deck that first redraw costs 5 Battle Coins, the second redraw is 10 Battle Coins. BUT if you choose a any card before redrawing a 2nd time, you go back to the selection screen and you can choose Redraw again for only 5 Battle coins.

Juber send those additional diamonds now ;)

I don't appreciate that when you choose a card from the dealer, that card is permanently chosen and I can't change my mind. So if you click another card you just wasted those coins.

Solution: You should be able to unselect the card by clicking it a second time.

joyfulrider

Squire
Still I am upset with removing trail side smithy building. But before that you guys are pouring more tickets to play the game but not giving more battle coins.

If you want to give tickets I appreciate that, but give 40 or 75 battle coins along with tickets in the quest rewards.

CDmark

Baronet
Ok, Ill get hate mail from players but there is a game flaw...but what fair is fair lol

If your Redraw your deck that first redraw costs 5 Battle Coins, the second redraw is 10 Battle Coins. BUT if you choose a any card before redrawing a 2nd time, you go back to the selection screen and you can choose Redraw again for only 5 Battle coins.

Juber send those additional diamonds now ;)
I think was the same as halloween. If you have 10 cards and spend 5 coin for 3. The 10 coin option, those 3 you have, not part of the next selection, so you choose from 7 (say you want a specific card to win battle one fight). If you go back to the 5 coin option, you pick from the whole deck again, you could even get the same 3 card from the first selection.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
When are we going back to the good events? Lately most events have been time consuming, heavy thinking trash. I play 15 worlds and have no desire to spend literally 5+ hours a day for three weeks playing the mini-game. The side-scrolling events of the past were so much better, easier on thinking, and did not require 5+ hours a day to play.

Where do I get 5+ hours from? Well, if you have to play the mini-game 4 times a day times 15 worlds, that is 60 times a day. So, every minute it takes to play the mini-game once becomes a hour when repeated 60 times.

Another hard pass following the equally unplayable time consuming 12th Anniversary Event.
I’ve found a work around, it’s not perfect though and doesn’t result in a fully levelled main building. Rumours have it that a rival with a bad attitude shows up during events. Offering in <48h a good chunk of what a time consuming event has to offer. Legends say he has been spotted when no events where active and offered 2 fully levelled buildings of past events. It ain’t easy but at least he can be beaten.
Cramping in a bit of time into each world to beat him. Instead of many hours daily per event. I’ve grown appreciative about the guy. For offering us a chance to “skip” events without losing out on the most important rewards.

As for feedback. In Grepolis they’ve once placed the Grepolis gods through the same filter. As an April’s fools day joke. I guess MTG didn’t caught on to it being a joke. Not an 1-day lasting event. Too bad they choose to promote rise of cultures invasively through this event’s art. Rather than Elvenar for fantasised (anti-)heroes D&D style. Would’ve kept the essence of the hero event. Which is imo significantly better than coming up with a goofy-anime fantasy “skin” for historically significant figures.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Please change the decision of removing last year event gold league buildings from the daily special.

If daily special not felt like the right place for it, place those buildings in the current event silver league items as a standard practice for every previous year gold league buildings.
It makes no sense to add a gold league building as a daily special. If you have to do that then it shows the new event isn't worth anything. We should be excited about the new stuff in the new event and not last year's gold league item being a daily. ITS GOLD LEAGUE! It wasn't labeled "gold league for a year" People worked hard to get it and now it should be on the market in the masses? NO NO NO! Makes no sense! Why make a weak event and then pamper it up with last year's stuff? They could have just made this event better and kept the focus on that. We don't have to stop power creep by going on a decline. We can keep the same efficiency and its no longer creeping up.