• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Beta.Tester

Farmer
The only redeeming quality in this event is that you can produce crazy amounts of bullion garrisons and silk weavers and bastion gatehouse.

Sureshot

Farmer
Not impressed with this event. I do like the minigame except that now the opponent has first strike. In the Halloween event, the player hit first, however, that's not a deal breaker.
I feel the main event building is pretty poor. FPs and combat bonus not up to what we've seen in recent events and WAY too many different secondary buildings. The stats on these buildings are nothing to get excited about and it looks like they all need motivating.polishing for full effect. This will just add to the current problems with insufficient aid that we see.

I find the design (optical/visual) set up not optimal, espescially if one is visually impaired. Could be much better. Too many obviously important information which are in the minigame itself useless whilst real important infos are kind of hidden to bad visible. The former minigame in the halloween event was much easier to be monitored with regard to the minigame.
Still missing the AD working and I dont like that so many tickets are rolled out at first. One first needs to handle the game and every 8hr a new ticket is generated.

This is what I mean... to many similar colours whilst important infos are not transparent
1712195204216.png
1712195266343.png
the mini game window has to many information in similar colours and set up. Deck-information is almost hidden, The gaming figures are to present with no useful information whilst the necessary info is kind of almost hidden at the right and left

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So what are you guys doing, easy/med/hard? Is hard even worth it to do or is it pay to win?
I did 1 hard to start because well, i felt I had to. It cost me a whole lot of coins. I've done easy since - they cost me almost no coins. Since tickets regenerate 3 per day, I think it's likely there'll be a lot of easy in any F2P strategy. Can't afford too many hards. Kinda the equivalent of "free" fight til you die no coin runs to fill in a day with the remaining free decks in halloween.

It also makes sense to do easy while working up your negotiation bonus that might make hard slightly more appealing/less costly.

Haven't tried a medium yet. Probably should do one of those to get a feel for it.

joyfulrider

Squire
First hit done by enemy means, if player heart becomes empty, then chance of winning is gone though chance of fighting second also gone.

So, now both fighters getting died cannot happen and players getting rewards got stopped which was working wonderfully in Halloween event.

I've realized you can't get the Mortar Garrison upgrades from the minigame (???)

I appreciate the beating heart death signal and the more emphasis on the card type interactions.

There are way too many tickets vs coins as rewards in the first task line. I got 8 tickets and only enough coins to do 4 (mixed easy/med) games. Especially when the task asks you to do 4/8/24 hour productions, you can't move forward with using/earning tickets without gaining coins.

First hit done by enemy means, if player heart becomes empty, then chance of winning is gone though chance of fighting second also gone.

So, now both fighters getting died cannot happen and players getting rewards got stopped which was working wonderfully in Halloween event.
More than that, player click the fight button and get hit from the enemy. Very funny. They kept it like chess tournament. Black piece person will start the clock and white piece will make the move. Same here, player click the fight button (similar to starting the clock), and first attack move is given to enemy.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I am totally shocked.

My feedback,

- hard deck shows 14 cards in the front but once entered for battle it shows 8/8 please clarify this.
- too much of english words and already graphic is not upto the satisfying level. FOE is meant for classic style with premium quality, don't spoil that in the name modern graphic or visualization.
- For the wording, don't need the name and profession for each card. Just show either name or profession since both are not useful in any means of mini-game.
- hit damage shows with green and pink, okay but try to add '+' and '-' symbol prefixed with the number.
- bonus damage displaying small information icon needs some animation or shaking like it is getting displayed there similar to GE rewards availability icon jumping. This information icon is clearly available only when player card is completely weak with the enemy card.
- all types of ability cards information not present anywhere. It can be introduced in a tab with battle strategy details window.

"sacrifice 1 hp and deal 1 hp to enemy", if player has only 1 hp left, still it will do the damage to the enemy rite. I am confused, since sacrifice 1 hp makes heart to zero.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
*you* have 14 cards for the hard deck. Enemy decks are always 8, any difficulty. Just tougher cards in higher difficulties.
Yes. They didn't mention like it was player cards. After playing I got to know what that is, but asking to clarify in the UI, since we are picking the enemy for the battle and it presented like that much cards for enemies which is not.

In Halloween, we pick our category. But here I felt like picking the enemy. Hope, I was wrong in this.

joyfulrider

Squire
Exactly.. I saw the opponent die.. Therefore my "army" (card deck) won..
Guessing like, Opponent might be complaining it to dev team that they saw player got died first. Technically they won too.

It is not same as Halloween event, they changed the tactics in this event.