• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Selected

Farmer
Graphics is just copy-paste from Rise of Cultures by our beloved software house :)
My be the reason why i don't play "Rise of Culture."
I tried "Elvenar", even if it was nice colored, part of why i didn't fell for the game was the style.
....:royalgarden:
...:aiding::Thumbsup:
...:doubleaid:
:light::light:

Is it correct that if you win the last battle, but don't survive, you still lose ?? .. this is Halloween event with same mechanics??
my experience as well (as asked in a previous post of mine - not entirely certain if that's intentional or a bug, crossing fingers ;)

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
I'm also very confused by the rewards, they are all over the place in the Grand Prizes, we have Mortar Garrison Lv 1, Ascendant Grove Sanctuary Lv 1, Lilac Garden Lv 1, Fromage pavilion Lv 1, then some upgrade kits and more Lv 1s... Are new buildings just randomly spawning now?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
not how long does it work but how it will increase his chance to gain the cards mentioned
Since it's listed as a % on the side-icon of the card selection window, I think it likely means you literally have a 4% (or later 10%) chance to gain one of the cards mentioned. Though maybe it's 3x 4 or 10% chances (for 3 cards presented to you).

Atokirina

Squire
They ruined Einstein so bad!!

allage_einstein-ba0a6e546.jpg

7Sp0j3z.png

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
For the first time in a long time the graphics are a huge miss IMO. I agree with others, I don't like these RoC-style characters in FoE.

I also agree with @Charles el Britannia, the animations need to have a skip or at the very least a speedup option. It's cool the first game or two, then it becomes really annoying.

I'm intrigued by the gameplay changes from Halloween, but will have to play more to truly explore that.