• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Haloween 2016 event - Last quest not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7262

come on people from what i read no one should have been able to complete this yet if someone has then there might be something fishy with their account. we need to remember this is a test version of the game and there will be bugs and we get diamonds for testing the game and report bugs when we find them. it is not like we need to spend money to get things that cost diamonds as they give us the diamonds. is it frustrating yes but no reason to complain if this was a live version then by all means you have a right to complain as those are the versions we spend money on. with that said they are aware of the problem and at some point will fix it. and yes i am in the same boat as all of ya'll waiting for the fix

DeletedUser7700

This morning, I logged on and spent FP. I got a quest completion box with Rinbin but the quest was quest 22 of the Halloween Event. It had the pumpkin icon next to it and the 22/23 counter in the top right. I collected the prize. Event counter is at 22/23. No new quest though.

DeletedUser6105

How?? !!

It's just we're all intrigued as to how a couple of people are managing to finish when the rest of us have no questgiver.
Did you have to build a graveyard from store? That's what someone else has suggested may be different?

Thunderbummy

Marquis
You're not missing out on anything because the total number of quests is 23. That includes the bonus quests, which ask for productions and appear when you complete several quests quickly enough. You don't get them at the very end, you get them throughout the storyline. Basically, if you've completed 22 quests and are currently only missing the final 23rd quest, you've received and completed all bonus quests.

The thing that I find most frustrating about this issue is that it was reported last Thursday Thursday - some 6 days ago - and yet we ar STILL waiting for a fix. What is even more frustrating was the promise of additional quests for completing the event quickly. The implication of that statement is that the extra quests will be added to the end of the process, not inserted along the way especially since we all started with a target of 23 quests. There is nothing extra in achieving the target so please explain the rational of the staement because, frankly, I can't see it. I also am pretty fed up that I spent quite a few FP packs to complete the last couple of quests, just to accelerate the finish and thus recieive the extra quests. Clearly this was a total waste of FP packs since I could have achieved the same result by waiting and using my daily production. I know that this is Beta and that bugs will happen but it is not unreasonable to expect clear guidance on such matters as "extra quests" and a relatively speedy fix to bugs that are reported.

Andi47

Overlord
I did too, but do not ask me how...

Does this mean that it is necessary to do a rush through the quests, including spending diamonds for the "scout a province" quest (waiting 1 or two days seems to cause that one of the bonus quests is not triggered??), and if necessary (for finishing it instantly) the "research a tech" quest?

DeletedUser5429

Does this mean that it is necessary to do a rush through the quests, including spending diamonds for the "scout a province" quest (waiting 1 or two days seems to cause that one of the bonus quests is not triggered??), and if necessary (for finishing it instantly) the "research a tech" quest?
It means I just do not know why I was able to complete it. o_O
I've been in Artic Future Age for "a long time" now, I unlocked techs with FPs pack quite quickly, and as for provinces I scouted the first with diamonds and conquered it, and then the two next available where greyed on my map: I couldn't do anything with them. I assumed they were not available yet, but when I logged in again the next day, I could attack them.
I had no cemetary built, I had to build it and then sell it to get the upgraded one (which is not the monumental, but the ancient).
When I saw people were blocked, I wondered if some bug was not introduced after I had been able to finish the quests.
And that's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The thing that I find most frustrating about this issue is that it was reported last Thursday Thursday - some 6 days ago - and yet we ar STILL waiting for a fix. What is even more frustrating was the promise of additional quests for completing the event quickly. The implication of that statement is that the extra quests will be added to the end of the process, not inserted along the way especially since we all started with a target of 23 quests. There is nothing extra in achieving the target so please explain the rational of the staement because, frankly, I can't see it. I also am pretty fed up that I spent quite a few FP packs to complete the last couple of quests, just to accelerate the finish and thus recieive the extra quests. Clearly this was a total waste of FP packs since I could have achieved the same result by waiting and using my daily production. I know that this is Beta and that bugs will happen but it is not unreasonable to expect clear guidance on such matters as "extra quests" and a relatively speedy fix to bugs that are reported.
When the possibility for a quick fix is there, then of course the issue is resolved quickly. When it isn't, that's not something that can be helped. As for the 'promise' of extra quests - those weren't ever promised and in such way that you expected them. This is Beta which means there can be wrong hints on the loading page, along with other issues. The forum announcement however, which is the main information source here on Beta, didn't mention any extra quests for quickly solving the requirement.

The issue has now been resolved so everyone should have the 23rd quest running. If you still don't have it, please do let us know.

DeletedUser7673

darkstar now i have finish 23. but still miss Graveyard -- here wasnt mission for it .. never had a Graveyard before ..

ignore it ^^ allrdy send message to support now ;=)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.