• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Haloween 2016 event - Last quest not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artubar

Baronet
...since it's somehow related - has the alternative quest #21 (if you don't have a graveyard yet and should get one) been fixed, or is it included in this 'won't fix before Monday or Tuesday'?

(And if I just try and fail, is there any possibility to get it afterwards? I really like -and like to get- that graveyard ^^ )

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Unless it's been listed in the daily changelog, then no it has not been fixed. Just so you don't need to check - it's not fixed. As to what might happen afterward, can't know till the fix is implemented.

DeletedUser5097

...since it's somehow related - has the alternative quest #21 (if you don't have a graveyard yet and should get one) been fixed, or is it included in this 'won't fix before Monday or Tuesday'?

(And if I just try and fail, is there any possibility to get it afterwards? I really like -and like to get- that graveyard ^^ )
Unless it's been listed in the daily changelog, then no it has not been fixed. Just so you don't need to check - it's not fixed. As to what might happen afterward, can't know till the fix is implemented.
I trust that the team is aible to fix it for the players on beta how
doesn't own a graveyard yet, but if the team isn't aible to do it
before the event is over or it's simple not possible on beta to
get a graveyard if you didn't has one before on beta, is it possible
for the beta players how don't own a graveyard before to ask it
on support? Like the winter event 2015? I don't said that it's needed
at the moment and I'm not one of them, but just asking for
them if we has the bad luck that it's not possible to fix it.;)
So the can test next year the upgrade to a old graveyard.

DeletedUser7696

You can add me on the list ^^
I think the bug appears to players who don't have a graveyard yet ... am I right ?
No problem here, we are here to test, but I hope this will be fixed before release on live worlds ...

DeletedUser5882

I have a neighbour who changed her avatar to mummy, meaning she managed to complete the quest.

I asked her what she did differently. Especially if her previous graveyard was in the storage when the mission appeared or if it was already on the ground like mine was. She said hers was in the storage and that she had built it after the mission asked her to.

That detail may be the source of this bug.

dolphin

Marquis
Quest stuck as well!
Lag was less today at least.
I lost a rogue hideout a few days ago because of lag and a confirming box opening up right in the same spot. No help from support (Darkstar) just more Inno BS.

DeletedUser5933

I have a guild's member with portrait mummy, but no 23th quest for me

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
knows someone
what the last mission ? (23)
maybe with the completion of
the system accept
they are complete all the missions

DeletedUser7084

I also have the same problem, but I believe it will be fixed at some point. Like the previous event issue where they extended the time they may do the same here so I'm not that worried about it :)

Andi47

Overlord
if I remember correctly, they extended the time at the last event because the last quest was a whopping FIFTY 1h-productions.

At the live servers the Fall event is NOT extended, so let's see whether they have changed the last quest....

DeletedUser4130

if I remember correctly, they extended the time at the last event because the last quest was a whopping FIFTY 1h-productions.

At the live servers the Fall event is NOT extended, so let's see whether they have changed the last quest....

The Fall event was extended due to a bug stopping players been able to spend the apples collected. It last a day or 2 so was extended the same length of down time.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
knows someone
what the last mission ? (23)
maybe with the completion of
the system accept
they are complete all the missions
You can't complete the quest if the questgiver is not present. You can do the 'required' action, but since the quest is not present that will not fulfill any requirement. It would have no effect on your event progress.

DeletedUser7164

And I did'nt get the last quest too.
Quest22: I did'nt have af graveyard to build, so I built a cultural building, as told.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7487

At least 1 person in my guild has the portrait from the final mission, but I still am not able to access the last quest, why are others getting it before some. This seems unfair especially as on the loading screen you are told you can get extra missions if you do it quick, but I am not able to complete it at all, whilst others are.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
This seems unfair especially as on the loading screen you are told you can get extra missions if you do it quick, but I am not able to complete it at all, whilst others are.
You're not missing out on anything because the total number of quests is 23. That includes the bonus quests, which ask for productions and appear when you complete several quests quickly enough. You don't get them at the very end, you get them throughout the storyline. Basically, if you've completed 22 quests and are currently only missing the final 23rd quest, you've received and completed all bonus quests.

DeletedUser7487

I am still missing out, as I do not have the final quest. I have restarted my computer incase that did it, but unfortunately not. Why can some access that quest and not others? I am confident that you will release it to us all, and give us ample time to complete it.

But it is still rather frustrating to see that some people have already been able to complete the event, whilst some are still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.