• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: GvG : Game freezes when placing an army or unlocking a slot

DeletedUser5429

Since this morning when I unlock a slot in GvG, or place an army, the game freezes and I must reload it.

Am I the only one?

DeletedUser7779

That happens to me every so often - either freeze or extreme lag until defense is placed. Haven't checked today though (on app atm)

Andi47

Overlord
I just checked both (unlocking and placing deff) - it takes a few seconds, but it worked without a freeze.

DeletedUser5429

I just checked both (unlocking and placing deff) - it takes a few seconds, but it worked without a freeze.
Thanks. :)

It still freezes on my account (both at home and work).

=> detailed bug report

Reproduction Steps: Unlock an army slot in GvG, or put a new army in defense.
Issue Description (10/10): Since this morning when I unlock a slot in GvG, or place an army, the game freezes and I must reload it.

Player: coeurdepat
World: zz1
Operating System: LNX 26,0,0,131, Linux
Browser Version:Chrome/57.0.2987.133
Viewport Size: 1920x989

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

NorMags

Baronet
With no further replies, archiving this thread. Please let us know if it should happen again
Happened to me on live today after some fights... even more irritating is the battles two or more is fighting and someone finishes it before me, error occurs and the game reloads automatically. And this have happend for a looooong time, so for god sake fix it!! Had forgotten why i quit fighting GvG...

Andi47

Overlord
even more irritating is the battles two or more is fighting and someone finishes it before me, error occurs and the game reloads automatically. And this have happend for a looooong time, so for god sake fix it!! Had forgotten why i quit fighting GvG...

I agree - PLEASE fix this longstanding bug!

BTW: I have reported this one SEVERAL times to the support in the last one or two years - but the developers seem to be deaf on this ear.